Introduction

The Gotta Read em All club (also known as the GRA) is a group of critics, interviewers, artists, and various other helpers who come together to (in this book) review Pokémon fanfiction. Fanfics are selected by our fanfic recommender and are featured with the permission of the author. We then put together an article in which we introduce the book and each member provides a review and a rating from his or her own perspective. Afterwards, we conduct an interview with the author.

We also sometimes feature reviews written by just one club member, usually because the author of the fanfic requested the review from that member directly on their personal account or because the author requested a private review and then allowed us to publish it. If you want to have your fanfic reviewed, please do not post it here. Instead, either send us a message asking for a private review (see more about them in our Info Corner book) or go to a personal review book run by one of our members and follow the rules there (see our reading list of review books by members).

If you're interested in finding some good fanfics to read, then you've come to the right place! Please enjoy reading our reviews. We hope that you find them helpful.