Love Found In Music

INTRODUCTION

Our story falls on two ordinary sisters, Esmerelda and Jewls Heyward, who fall into very different situations during their senior and junior year of high school.

Esmerelda, bright and outgoing, plans for graduation and is swamped in college applications until all her worries are thrown away one day in her band classroom. Being "blessed" with her father's genes, Esmeralda got stuck with a light tan skin complexion and tans awkwardly. She had, what she thought were to be, boring brown eyes and short curly dark brown hair. With her curvy body type and slightly chubby face Esmeralda did not feel so attractive, but she always managed to act like she did feel attractive.

On the other hand Esmeralda's younger sister, Jewls, was truly blessed with their mother's honey brown eyes and light brown hair with slightly blond highlights. With her mother's skin complexion, Jewls tans perfectly. Jewls is also curvy with a chubby face, but her beautiful features made her admired by many boys, but due to their father's strict ways boys are afraid to ask her out. Boys' fear make her look undateable making her open to being made fun of by other girls.

Although the situations these two sisters may fall into seem normal to you and your everyday life, it is not normal to their's.

HELLO WORLD, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN ON THIS SITE. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT, THIS STORY IS ACTUALLY A DEDICATION TO MY FRIEND TAY RODRIGUEZ. I HOPE SHE ENJOYS... THANKS!