vii. ━━ better odds?

· 。゚☆: *.
RUINS
»»————- act one. uneven odds
SEVEN ━━ better odds?

she is a raging sea trapped inside a single raindrop

inside a single raindrop

unknown

    SOON, THE DREADED DAY FINALLY ARRIVED; It was time for the Games.
Erin was in the waiting room with Gailia with only a couple minutes left before she would be sent up to the arena.

     Gailia helped her into her outfit and she immediatly noticed how thin and thight it was. It was a obvious the arena would have a humid climate.

     "Its time." Galia said with a small frown. "Just one more thing."

    Erin nodded, looking up at the pink haired woman.  She watched as Galia pulled a small golden bracelot from her pocket and put it on her wrist. "So you know who the real enemy is." She whispered.

     Erin smiled at her, pulling the tall girl in a hug. "Thank you, for everthing."

     "It was nothing, sweetheart."

     "30 seconds until launch." A voice remined them.

     Erin stepped up onto the platform as the glass tube dropped down around her and she gave Gailia one last smile, not a forced one but a real sincere smile as she waited for the platform to rise.

     Erin's eyes widened and her smile faded as peace keepers stormed through the door armed with clubs. Her screams echoed through the room while she pounded against the glass as they dragged Gailia with them.

     She didn't understand what had happened at all but she was sure it had to do with the rebellion.

     Erin could feel herself starting to hyperventilate, sucking in deep breaths of air as her tube was forced up towards the arena.

     She blinked a few times trying to adjust to the bright light that blinded her eyes. With a hand raised above her head to shield her eyes from the sun to she tried to get a good look at her new surroundings. The air was thick and warm, light breezes could be felt and water surrounded the area of the cornucopia.

     She felt right where she belonged in the arena with the hunim climate and water surrounding her, just like it was back home in district four. She grew up in a place like this, giving her an advantage over the others.