liii. ━━ all alone

· 。゚☆: *.
RUINS
»»————- act three. from the ashes
FIFTY THREE ━━ all alone

I think we deserve a soft epilogue my love, we are good people, we have suffered enough

we are good people, we have suffered enough

-nikka ursula

      "BY THE ORDER OF PRESIDENT SNOW, ALL RESIDENTS MUST PROCEED TO THE PRESIDENTIA ESTATE, PLEASE CONTINUE TO MOVE foreward in a calm and orderly fashion. Additional food, medicene and clothing will be provided upon arrival." a recorded message keeps repeating loudly throughout the crowed streets of the Capitol. Hundreds of Capitol refugees have gathered on the streets, but beside the thundering message echoing over the streets, everyone is quiet as the marge on.

     Erin and Finnick are a little to the left of Gale and Katniss, trying not to gain any attention or raise suspicious as they blend into the crowd. The two of them were both nervous, sweat lining on their brows as the tried to cautiosly look at their surroundings. On both sides peackeepers were stationed on the ground and the balconies lining the streets. Guns were raised and ready too shoot if necessary.

    Blinking, Erin turned her gaze to her side where Katniss and Gale were walking, but what caught her attention was the little girl in a bright yellow coat staring at Katniss with wonder in her crytal blue eyes. For a moment, she expected the little girl to cry out and recognise the Mockinjay, but after a moment the girl turned her head again and Erin let out a breath of relief.

    The brunette swallowed thickly as she noticed the peacekeepers ahead, checking people with their hoods pulled over their heads, and her eyes widened at the sight. She gently grabbed Finnick's hand and the two turned around and tried to walk back. They only made it a couple feet before the saw more peacekeepers checking everyone.

    With no other choice, they both turned around, hearts beating rapidly in their chest. She could feel someone getting closer to her, and just as she felt an armour-clad hand land on her shoulder, a resounding blast shook the streets before gunfire erupted around them.

    "It's rebels! The rebels are attacking!" Someone screamed in fear as panic ensued all around them.

     Erin immediately ripped the hood from her head, wide eyes meeting Katniss and her grip on her gun grows stronger as they started to run forward with the other Capitol residents as another explosion cuts through the air, blasting a building to pieces

    Both Erin and Finnick barely manages to throw themselves over the barrier separating them and the courtyard of the Mansion before gunfire takes down almost everyone that stood where they were only second away.