Chapter 1: Moving to the countryside

"Aera! How long will you stay in there, come down with your luggage." My father shouted outside my room. I finished packing up my things but I just couldn't leave my room.

Today, I'll be moving to the countryside as a punishment from my rebellious actions. It's not like I really want to rebel, I just wanted to get my dad's attention. My grades were fine in fact, I was one of the outstanding students in my school. Until my mom died years ago, Dad stopped spending time on me. And my achievements in school did not make him happy anymore.

I'm not after the praise, I just wanted him to spend time with me but after mom died he indulged his self with the company. He rarely comes home and we only talk for business matters.

"I miss him. I miss dad. Mom what should I do?" I muttered as I heard another knock on the door.

"Aera for pete's sake, I have a meeting by--" I didn't let him finish as I opened the door and walked downstairs. "Finally" Dad uttered as we sat in the car. Jungkook then started driving, He is my childhood friend who is also our butler. I put on my earphones and look at the window. I'll surely miss the city, I thought.

The car halted in front of a tall building. "I'll be going now. Jungkook take care of her and Aera, I hope you learn something from your new place." Dad stated as he closed the car door. "Not even a goodbye huh," I mumbled enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Still not used to it?" he chuckled.

I gave him a glare as I click onto the next song playing. I fell asleep throughout the travel and was waken up by Jungkook before sunset. "Aera! Wake up, We have arrived at your new place." He taps me on my arm and went out to get my luggage.

I opened my eyes to see trees and other green plants all over the place. "Is this for real?" I murmured."Come on, Let's get inside." Jungkook shouted as he opened the mansion's door. "I just hope there's wifi inside," I muttered as I hesitantly followed him.

"You're such a brat. Have you forgotten the reason why you're here?" he asked looking at me.

"Oh come on kookie, we've known each others since we're little kids. You know the reason behind my actions," I replied sitting on the sofa. "Yeah, yeah. What I'm trying to say is that since you're in the countryside why don't you try to enjoy nature? It wouldn't hurt trying ya' know." He suggested.

"Fine." I said in monotone.

"Great, now here's your luggage. I'll be in the kitchen to cook our dinner," he said not looking at me. "But where's my room?" I asked getting up. "Second room upstairs." Jungkook replied as he walked to the kitchen. "Thanks!" I shouted for him to hear.

I went upstairs to see my new room. Well it's not as big as my room before but it looks cozy enough, "Not bad." I commented.

After I fixed my things and unpack my luggage. I decided to take a quick shower.I sat on my bed drying my hair as I noticed the balcony of my room. I haven't checked that out, I thought.

I opened the glass doors to see a view of the forest and the setting sun. The cold breeze hit me that made me shiver. "I really hate the countryside, All I can see are trees." I muttered to myself as I heard jungkook's voice.

"Dinner's ready!"

A/N; And that's for chapter 1. Hope you guys like it :)

Brace  yourselves because wild jimin appears next chappie ;)