Chapter 7: Shopping

I woke up to the sound of my alarm as  I lazily reach out my phone on the bedside table but there was a heavy body preventing me from doing so. I quickly opened my eyes to see Jimin sleeping on my bed hugging my waist.

I was shocked for a moment when I looked at my balcony, I sighed. "I left the glass doors open" I muttered as I face palm.

It's been another week of having Jimin around and I gotta say it has become pretty normal to me. I don't get so shock seeing him around like literally, he's everywhere I go. 

Jungkook and I would take turns watching over him because Jimin doesn't follow the maids. Jungkook's in charge of Jimin's manly needs like going to the bath and stuff While I do the teaching. Jimin has improved a lot with eating and walking but he still couldn't talk.  "At least he stopped growling at people." I muttered as I try to get away from Jimin's tight grip. I checked my phone's new notifications which were mainly from my friends in the city.

The door swung opened revealing a worried Jungkook. "Have you seen Ji-- Oh God, How did he end up there?" He asked touching his temples.  "Probably from there." I replied pointing at the balcony. "You should always check your door and windows Aera, what if it was an intruder." Jungkook nagged me.

'It's fine kookie, it's just Jimin." I chuckled. "He might be innocent but he's still a man. Don't forget that." He replied carrying a sleeping Jimin on his shoulder.

After I fixed myself, I walked downstairs to see a newly bath Jimin and an exhausted Jungkook trying to comb Jimin's hair

After I fixed myself, I walked downstairs to see a newly bath Jimin and an exhausted Jungkook trying to comb Jimin's hair. "You look like a father taking care of his son" I chuckled.

Jungkook just gave me a glare and continued what he was doing. "Hey, how about we take Jimin to shopping today." I suggested. "Are you serious? Jimin might go wild. Plus the maids can do the shopping, I'm tired." He replied sitting on the couch as I quickly rushed to him hugging his left arm. 

"But I wanna go, It will be fun!" I said convincing kookie. Jimin seemed to understand what was happening and joined us. He hugged Jungkook's right arm like what I did. "Look! He wanna go too." I cheered. "Fine, but you keep an eye on him." Jungkook sighed in defeat. "Yes! Jimin ah, when we go out just stay by my side okay?" I told him and he nodded as a response.

We sat in the car for a 2 hours ride since the nearest city is quite far from our house. Jungkook drives while Jimin and I sat on the passenger seat at the back. "He's really improving you know. I wouldn't be surprise if he started talking anytime." Jungkook said as he look on the rear-view mirror. "Agreed!" I replied looking at Jimin who was looking outside the windows intensely. 

A few minutes later, We finally arrived at a public market. "Drop me here, I'll try to buy our stuffs quickly so we can eat in the food stalls." I suggested.

"Okay, let's meet in the parking lot. Call me if the plastic bags are heavy." He replied. "Jimin be a good boy and wait here okay?" I said patting his head as I get off from the car. It took me half an hour to finish the shopping and finally meet up with Kookie and Jimin at the parking lot. As soon as Jimin saw me, he quickly run to me that made me laugh. Aren't this boy so cute.

Jungkook helped me with the plastic bags and carried it to the car. "Now we can finally eat." He said that made Jimin smile. "Someone's excited." I said patting Jimin's head.

We entered a nearby restaurant and ordered food for 3. It's the first time for Jimin to enter these kind of places so he would always look intensely at everything with his curious eyes. 

Finally the food came and we started eating. "It's a Good thing he learned to eat properly." Jungkook commented munching his food. "Oh well, It's because I taught him so." I said feeling proud. "Yeah yeah." Jungkook rolled eyes.

After we eat, we visited few stalls and shops in which Jimin would randomly run into. I picked a cute hat from the accessories when I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I looked to see Jimin pointing at a vendor selling balloons. "Oh you want one?" I asked and he nodded.

I bought him one and his smile was priceless. Jimin looked so happy like a kid for getting a balloon. It saddens me to realize that everything in here is definitely a first time for him since he grew up in the forest with no human interaction. 

"Jimin, I'll show you more fun things so you won't have to be lonely anymore, I promise." I muttered as I raise my pinky finger. He looked at me confused as I hold his pinky finger to connect with mine.

"This is how promises are made." I smiled.

Jungkook went to us asking what happened. "It's nothing, Let's go back." I suggested.

In the middle of our ride on our way home. I noticed Jimin sleeping beside me, He was really excited today that it must have exhausted him. I secretly took a photo of him.  "I saw that." Jungkook teased.  "Shut up." I replied browsing at the pictures I took earlier. I swipe to see a stolen picture of Kookie and Jimin eating in the restaurant earlier that made me laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, I knew this day would be fun." I replied still looking at the photo.

" I replied still looking at the photo

A/N Heyya, Thanks for reading and I hope you're liking the story so far T^T

Sorry for some errors too!

P.S. Brace yourselves, a hot and strict Jin appears next chapter ;)