Chapter 15: Goodbye Jimin

(Merry Christmas to everyone specially to my co-Armys out there :)) There might be a double update so Yay~! Enjoy reading <: )

"Kookie let's go!" I called him as I walk out the front door. "Yeah, coming. I'm just checking our stuffs for later." He explained as he catch up to me. "Okay, I get it that you're my oh so reliable butler but are you excited to go to Seoul or to see Jimin?" I asked crossing my arms.  "Of course I'm excited to see Jimin but I also don't want us to get into trouble later for forgetting things." He replied.

"It's okay, I checked my stuffs last night." I said assuring Jungkook when a black van entered our gates and stopped in front of us. The car door opened  revealing Taehyung sitting inside. "Let's go." He said as we nodded and get in the van.

Few minutes later we arrive at a mental healthcare center near my former school. "Wow, the way here is quite hard to find, I couldn't remember it." Jungkook commented. "Of course, it's supposed to be like that." I replied. "What?" He asked. "Let's go in." Taehyung interrupted.

We went in and a young man in white coat welcomed us in which I assume  is a psychiatrist or a psychologist here. "Good day, I'm Dr. Min Yoongi and perhaps are you the visitors for Mr. Jimin?" He politely asked as we gave him a nod.

 Jimin?" He politely asked as we gave him a nod

"This way please." He added as he walk in front of us to show the way to Jimin's room. He knocked twice and opened the door.  "There he is," Dr. Yoongi said pointing to Jimin who was sitting in the corner holding his phone.

"J-Jimin" I called out and Jimin quickly looked up to see me. He stood up and ran towards me as I hugged him. "It's been a while! How have you been Jimin?" I asked him. I was finally looking at his eyes and I finally saw him again that it made me so excited I forgot about Jungkook and Taehyung behind me.

"Hey I'm here too! Hi Jimin remember me?" Jungkook asked pointing to his self as Jimin nodded in response. Jungkook and I look at each other and cheered. "How about we all sit on the chairs and talk?" Dr. Yoongi suggested and we agreed.

"I'm glad to see Jimin interacting with others so well. When he came here he didn't want to talk with anyone." Dr. Yoongi said.

"I see, it must be tough. I'm sorry." I replied looking down. "No, it's not your fault or Jimin's fault. I think you guys knew he's a feral child after all so a human contact would surely be hard but we're  trying out best. Jimin is a fast learner, it seems like he learn new words everyday but at some point he would start growling at us." Dr. Yoongi explained.

"Did I hear it right? He's learning new words everyday?" I asked. "Yes, we're slowly teaching him education and values and everything he needs to learn as a human and fortunately he responds quite well." Dr. Yoongi added.

" Thank you so much Dr." I bowed. "It's okay, I'm always happy to help others. I'll be going for now to go visit other patients. Take your time with Jimin." Dr. Yoongi said leaving the room. "I'm not really acquainted to him so I'll just wait in the van outside." Taehyung said.

I was left with Jungkook and Jimin. "It's been a while since the three of us had a time to spend together." I said looking at jimin who was smiling at me innocently. Oh how I missed that smile.

"Yeah, I wish we could spend more but each of us has to do things. Hey Jimin, Please always take care okay? and I hope you'll learn more and become a person you should be. I can't say Get well soon since you're not sick to me but I hope you do improve." Jungkook stated patting Jimin's head.

"He just needs help. I believe he'll improve more each day that we can finally chit chat together all day long." I chuckled. "Yeah, after all Jimin is that type to talk all day if he can." Jungkook added.  

"Y-Yes.. I-I will." Jimin stuttered. 

"Oh my God." I said surprised of what I heard. "Did you hear that?" Jungkook asked shock as well.

"Yeah, he can finally respond!" I cheered. "A-A L-Little." Jimin responded.

"Damn, I didn't thought I get to hear his voice this often now." Jungkook teased.

"Yeah, he can only speak a little and he stutters but that's a really good sign right?" I asked and Jungkook nod. We were feeling proud with our friend Jimin who learn things fast.

"Such a fast learner." I commented that made Jimin smile. "M-Me?" Jimin asked pointing to his self." "Yes." I chuckled. "But what happened to your phone? You stopped answering my calls, I was really worried you know." I told him.

"P-Phone.. B-Break.. W-Water.." Jimin stuttered.

"Did he mean, his phone was filled with water it break?" Jungkook clarified and I nod.

"May I see?" I asked as Jimin pointed at his broken phone. Jungkook checked the phone and it seems like Jimin dropped it in a glass of water. "It's okay, I brought my spare phone." Jungkook said handing Jimin his new phone. "What a life saver Kookie." I said smiling.

"Oh well, I couldn't take it that you can only call him. Now his contacts has 2 names on it." Jungkook proudly said that made me chuckle. "T-Thank y-you." Jimin said faintly. "You're welcome, but this time better not drop it in water and don't put it in a hot place okay?" Jungkook warned as Jimin nodded.

"Good to see you again pal, but we need to go. We'll visit you again." Jungkook said as he stood up from his chair. "I'll follow you guys outside but let me just talk to him for a second." I said as Jungkook nodded leaving the room.

Jimin looked at me  excitedly. I pat his head as he stood up and  ran to his bed trying to get something. He quickly ran to me and showed it. It was the stuffed toy I gave him back in the country side. I was touched, "You kept it all this time?" I asked and Jimin nodded.

I held Jimin's hands and look at him straight in the eyes. As usual, I was stunned by his captivating eyes but I need to tell him. I have decided and I needed to go with Taehyung. I looked down trying to find the words to tell Jimin.

"A-Aera" he called out stuttering. "Yes?" I looked at him. "Y-You O-okay?" He asked touching my cheek. "I'm fine Jimin," I smiled.

"You see, I need to go. We'll be apart again Jimin. I need to follow my dad's words or you and I will both end up in punishments and I don't want that. I agreed to go with Taehyung to Seoul and I'm moving in there starting tomorrow. It may take a while before I could visit you again so please answer my calls okay?" I said feeling the tears about to fall.

"A-Aera Le-Leaving?" Jimin asked. "Yes. I need to go Jimin. But please stay here. It's for your sake, you'll be learning a lot of things in here." I explained.

"Y-Your P-Promise.." Jimin stuttered.

"I still keep it. When you get better and once I graduate I'll definitely come back and show you more great things. We'll see it together so wait for me okay?" I smiled as Jimin nodded smiling too.   "I guess, I'll go now. I can't let them wait any longer." I stood up from my chair as Jimin held my hand.

"A-Aera.. C-Care." He said. "You mean take care?" I asked and Jimin gave me a nod. "I will Jimin, you too," I pat his head as I look at him in the eyes. "For the last time," I mumbled. 

I kissed Jimin's cheek as I finally walk to the door. "Goodbye, Jimin."

I met up with Jungkook and Taehyung in the parking lot. "She's here." Jungkook said. "Let's go." taehyung said getting in the van as we follow. Before I close the car door I looked up to see Jimin's window and saw him waving  in between the spaces of the curtains.

I waved back,

"I'll come back, I promise."