Chapter 18: End of waiting

I woke up late from jetlag. We arrived at Daegu by 7am and I instantly went back to sleep. I yawned when Jungkook suddenly barged in my room. "Get up Aera, it's almost lunch and we're gonna visit Jimin today remember?" He said as he left my room.

I quickly got up and rush to the bathroom to take a quick bath. I picked some jeans and a comfy sweater from my closet. Minutes later I was finally done preparing so I went downstairs.

"Here's your brunch sleepyhead." Jungkook said handing me the plate. "Thanks" I said as I munch the food. "Your dad will be in the company till evening so after you eat. Let's go visit Jimin." Jungkook said preparing some stuffs.

"Aye sir!" I replied as I hurriedly eat my food. After it I followed Jungkook to the parking lot. "Finally, get in." Jungkook said opening the car door. I chuckled as I get in. "You're excited aren't you." I teased."Says the girl who eat like flash. Of course I am. We haven't seen Jimin for 2 freaking years." He replied as he drive to the medical center.

Taehyung was about to enter the gates when he saw Jungkook and Aera getting in the car so he decided to follow them secretly with his car.

"Right!" I replied smiling widely. "By the way, I dream of Jimin just this morning." I added. "Really?" Tell me what happened." Jungkook said not looking at me. "Well I can't remember too much but we're in an unfamiliar place holding hands." I said shyly with red cheeks.

"You like him." He teased. "What? no!" I denied. "I know you Aera, ever since we're kids. Jimin was the only guy who can make you flustered like that." Jungkook explained and I gotta admit he's right.

I realized my feelings that night when Taehyung drive me home and I slipped my tongue. In those two years, I've tried liking Taehyung and I did but it wasn't the same with Jimin. I wanted to fall for Taehyung since he's my fiancee but I just couldn't lie to myself. It has always been Jimin, he never left my mind even if we lost contact.

"Kookie" I mumbled. "yes?" Jungkook responded not looking at me. "What do I do?" I asked.

"That's tough. Taehyung likes you but you like Jimin." Jungkook replied. "It's not that deep I can still erase this feelings right? If I just marry Taehyung, dad will finally be happy right?" I asked feeling confused. "Aera, Stop denying it. It wont't do you good. Why don't you just admit it, that you just don't like Jimin. That you actually fell for the jungle boy." Jungkook stated.

"but--"

"Aera, Follow your heart. I've seen you with Taehyung and your smiles aren't as great when you're with Jimin. Don't worry, I'll be with you no matter what happens." He assured me.

I was speechless, until now everything was a turmoil inside me but Jungkook just fixed it all like a puzzle. And he was right, I love Jimin.

"Thank you." I mumbled. "No problem, now you know what you're gonna do. Don't worry I know it's mutual." He added as we finally arrived in our destination."You gotta treat me to something good if it's not." I said getting off the car. Jungkook just chuckled.

We entered the building and was welcomed by no other than Dr. Min Yoongi. "Nice to see you again, Dr. Yoongi." I bowed. "Oh yes it's been a while. Jimin's upstairs and he has really improved a lot over these past 2 years." He stated as we went upstairs.

"Yeah, the last time we talk. Jimin doesn't stutter anymore and he responds well." Jungkook agreed. We reached Jimin's room as Dr. Yoongi knock and opened the door. Jimin was standing near the window. I stepped in and called him out. "Jimin!"

"Jimin, I'm back," I  uttered. Jimin quickly turned around and run towards me and hugged me. But it was different it's not as aggressive as before. "Jimin has truly improved" Dr. Yoongi explained.