Special Chapter

[JUNGKOOK'S SIDE STORY]

"Kookie Congrats in advance! you better take care of your girl. Trust me, she's the only one who can keep up with your shit" Aera laughed smacking Jungkook's shoulder.

"You brat" Jungkook laughed, "You and Jimin better show up at my wedding tomorrow. Don't ditch me" he added.

"We won't, Promise." Jimin chuckled as they brofist, "We better get going now" Jimin added as he walked towards his wife Aera. "Yeah see you guys tomorrow" Jungkook replied seeing them walking out of the room.

"Oh Kookie I forgot to say, Dad has something to say" Aera said quickly walking towards Jungkook. She grabbed Jungkook's ear and whisper, "He said Congrats son."

Jungkook smiled.

Then Aera ran back to Jimin smiling at Jungkook as they waved goodbye.

"They are really your close friends" Jungkook's fiancé smiled. "Yeah, we spent a lot of time together" He smiled back as she hugs her soon to be husband. "Especially Aera, you both have been together since kids" she proclaimed as Jungkook interrupted, "Sweetie, didn't we talked about this--

"No. Jungkook silly I'm not jealous. I mean it out of curiosity, What is Aera to you, Jungkook?" she asked as we locked eyes.

Jungkook smiled at the thought, "Aera is my..." He slowly closed his eyes remembering the memories of the past.

..........

"Kookie, I'll just buy you an ice cream okay? Be a good boy and stay here" Mom said as I nod my head in return, "Yay! Ice cream!" I exclaimed.

I can't remember when was the last time I ate one. Mommy didn't have enough money and we were poor so we seldom eat delicious food.

It's been a few minutes and my mom is still not around. "Ahh I guess the line was long" I thought. But minutes became an hour and I was starting to panic. I stumped my little feet trying to find my mom but I couldn't see her so I went back to my position a while ago thinking she might have been back. I sat on the ground feeling tired already, "Where are you mom? What's taking you so long?" I uttered feeling my stomach growling.

I don't have a father, Mom never talked about my father. So she's all I have.

When I look around once more, the sun has set and that's when I realized,

Mom had left me.

If she was in an accident or if someone had kidnapped her I would have known since the park was not that big and a lot of people will see. But no, she just disappeared like a vapor.

I was only ten years old, I don't have money to go back home or buy some food. I don't really know the way back home and I don't know how I'll survive the night.

I ran around for help but no one's kind enough to give me attention and hear me out. I sat on a bench crying. I've been holding these tears since I've realized my mom had left me but now that I'm lost and all alone I couldn't hold it any longer.

I slept on the bench that night with an empty stomach. And when I woke up in the morning I ran around again trying to find food and ask for help when suddenly, in the middle of the road a car hit me throwing me off to the ground. It hurts, my vision became blurry. I was dizzy from hunger that I didn't notice the car now what? Am I gonna die?