Chapter 16: I'm Sorry

Aera moved from Daegu to Seoul to continue her studies with Taehyung and Jungkook on her side.

(Just for clarifications, When Aera went to the countryside she was already on her 2nd year in college as a Business Management student. But when she came back to the city to continue her studies she was told to move in Seoul with Taehyung. Taehyung is 2 years older so he had graduated college already but took some advance class for the sake of the company. Now Aera is nearly graduating and Taehyung has started working for their company.)

***Time skip

2 years later

"Aera wake up! You'll be late for class. For pete's sake it's the last week before you graduate. Common lazy ass, try to be early for once." Jungkook said fixing the curtains of my bedroom.

I lazily stood up from bed. "Didn't I told you to wake  me up when it's already graduation." I replied yawning. "Seriously, I know you're tired from all the year end tests and congratulations for passing all those requirements. But at least attend your last classes and say goodbye properly to your university friends." Jungkook nagged.

"Oh come on kookie, it's still early to nag me." I whined as I stretch my arms. "Fine fine, fix yourself. Breakfast's ready." He said walking to the door. "Where's Tae?" I asked. 

"Didn't he told you last night he'll drive you to school today." Jungkook reminded me. "Oh yeah right." I chuckled as Jungkook sighed finally leaving my room.

"I better get ready." I mumbled as I entered the bath. 

I opened the shower as I screamed when the cold water hit my skin. Ugh how could I forget to turn on the heater. I sighed.

"I'm finally graduating. " I smiled to myself. This time I can finally go back to dad with less worries. Once I inherit the company, no one would decide things for me. This is the reason I agreed going to Seoul. My 2 years here was tough but it will be worth it, I'll make him proud.

But there was one thing that was bothering me, our arranged  marriage. Once I graduate I need to get married with Taehyung, it's what the contract is but am I really ready? 2 years with Tae may not be a long time but it was enough for me to get to know him and I wouldn't lie. It was nice, I feel happy with Taehyung but at the end of the day I would always seek for that one pair of captivating eyes I  long for.

Jimin

He's been in my mind all this time.  And He changed, He improved a lot in 2 years. We would call each other often before but it stopped when he got busy. He was indulge with his therapies and activities that could help him. I wouldn't blame him though, it was for his own sake and I love to see him better. He does not stutter anymore, and he had learn a lot of things of the humans daily life. I remember him calling me in the middle of the night just to tell me stories about some country's culture. It made me smile, indeed Jimin has improved. 

But lately I have lost contact with him. I couldn't call or talk to him cause I was busy with my requirements in school and the preparation for the graduation. Also, He stopped calling. I asked Jungkook if he talks with Jimin but he said the last time they had a call Jimin said he would be really busy with his new activities. I miss him and I can't wait till I graduate and finally go back to Daegu.

Later that morning Taehyung fetch me and drive me to school. 

"Thanks for the ride Tae." I said hopping out the car. "Aera, can you come with me later?" Tae asked looking at me. "Yeah sure, to where though?" I replied.

"It's a secret. Text me when you're done with classes." He said waving goodbye as he drive out the school. I just shrugged and walk in when my university friends greeted me. 

Later that day, Taehyung fetch me from school. "Hey pretty." He called out standing beside his car in the car park.

"Gee, thanks." I nudge him as we sat in the car. "Ready?" He asked as he started the car's engine. "Yeah, where are we going anyway?" I asked back.

"To an amusement park. You always wanted to go right? But you never had the time since you're busy so I'm taking you now." He explained as he drive on the streets of Seoul.

Oh well he's right but I  wanted to go with Jimin. I promised to take him and show him great things. I thought as I frowned. "Hey, you alright?" Taehyung asked making me snap out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah I'm fine." I assured him.

We bought the entrance tickets and went in, we started with slow and comfortable rides so we could get use to it. Just an hour after,  Taehyung suggested the roller coaster and I swear, I screamed my lungs out but Taehyung only laughed at me.

"Oh sweet, really caring Tae." I said in sarcasm as we finally landed and left our seats. "Sorry, I couldn't help it, you look cute shouting and stuff." He chuckled.

"I thought I'll die!" I said slapping  his arm. "You won't die from that idiot. Fine, how about I buy you a snack." He suggested.

"Deal, I want an ice cream as an apology." I demanded. "Fine spoiled princess." Taehyung said making fun of me. "Hey!" I whined as he ran and I chased after him. We ended up in an ice cream parlor.

"Which flavor?" He asked as we entered. "The usual." I replied walking to an empty seat. Few moments later Taehyung came holding two cups of ice cream. "Here's yours." He said handing me the cookies and cream. "What flavor is yours? it looks weird." I said.

"It's a new flavor. I wanted to try it." He replied eating the ice cream. "Let me taste." I said grabbing my spoon. "No, this ain't for the weak like you." Taehyung teased.

"How can an ice cream be so much for a human seriously Tae." I rolled my eyes as he laugh. I gotta admit that in 2 years Taehyung and I really became close also with Jungkook. Taehyung has helped me out adjusting in Seoul and even if he started working for their company he still finds time to spend with me.

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when he put a tissue on my cheek and it stick there like it was glued. Taehyung burst into laughing. I just rolled my eyes and wipe the tissue off my face.

"You sure daydream a lot, Aera." He said in the middle of laughing. "Stop teasing me will you." I whined as I stood up from my chair leaving a laughing Taehyung behind.

"Hey wait up, I'm sorry." Taehyung said as he quickly followed me. "It's getting late, we should go." I suggested as he nodded.

He drive me back home and parked in front of our gates. "You're not coming in?" I asked as he unlock the doors. "Sadly no, I need to go back to the company tonight." He replied. "I see, thanks for today. I really enjoyed a lot." I smiled.

"You're always welcome, Aera." Taehyung said as he showed me his rectangular smile that made me laugh.

"You're so cute, Jimin." I slipped my tongue.

Taehyung look shocked and I stopped laughing realizing what I said.

"So you still like him." Taehyung muttered. "I-I" I stuttered.

"After all these years Aera, and it's still Jimin huh." He said looking at me with his eyes looking so hurt.

"I-I'm sorry." I faintly said. "Leave!" He commanded. I was stunned and speechless. "Taehyung I--"

"I said leave!" He shouted that made me get off the car quickly. 

He then closed the door and drive  away as fast as he could.

"Not those hurting eyes again, Tae.. I'm sorry." I mumbled as tears roll down my cheeks.