Chapter 24: Ice skating

I waved my hand as I look at the car where Jimin was slowly fading from my sight as Hoseok drives away. We had a movie marathon earlier with Jungkook, I was surprised to see Jimin so early in the morning insisting for us to watch the movies he wanted to see. It was almost lunch when we finished it all and he decided to go home.

"D'aaw don't get so lonely Aera, you guys will meet up later anyway" Jungkook teased as he nudge me. "So you heard that huh" I rolled my eyes on him as I went back inside the house. 

"Well it's not my fault that Jimin was too vocal about it" he shrugged. "Besides we're close friends so I might as well join you guys later" he winked. "NO" I argued slapping his arm."You're not gonna come with us to the ice skating rink, just no Jungkook" I sternly said.

"Oh common, I could teach you both in ice skating" he proudly said that made me roll my eyes. "Excuse me, we don't need you. I'm good enough in it so I can teach Jimin alone" I replied. "Heh, you just want to spend time alone with him don't ya" he smirked teasing me again.

"Ugh fine whatever you say!" I said closing the door of my room. I finally got rid of Jungkook's never ending tease. 

It was three in the evening when Jimin came to fetch me with his butler Hoseok. We went to one of the largest malls in the city where the ice skating rink was located. "Wear this" Jimin said  giving me his scarf smiling at me.

"Thank you" I smiled back as my cheeks turned crimson, "But what about you?" I asked

"Thank you" I smiled back as my cheeks turned crimson, "But what about you?" I asked. "Don't worry, I'm used to this cold temperature" he replied. It must be from his jungle life for years, I'm still truly amazed that Jimin  survived the wild life for so long.

"Let's go" he suggested holding my hand. "By the way I didn't think you'd want to go ice skating, did you learned it?" I asked as we carefully entered the rink. "Actually about that..

Jimin suddenly cling on my back like a kid. "I wanted you to teach me how to skate" he continued. "What? I thought you already know but okay I'll teach you from the basics" I said grabbing his arms now we're standing across each other.

"First, you need to balance yourself to avoid falling" I instructed as he nod his head. "I'll slowly release you so just stay calm okay?" I asked as he nodded. I slowly release my grip from him and step back giving him space.

Jimin successfully stood still from his position. "That's good now try to slide your right foot first followed by your left foot" I instructed as he slowly did it. "That's great Jimin, you're really a fast learner" I complimented as I skate further.

"W-Wait for me" Jimin said struggling to chase after me. I chuckled from seeing him skate like a kid as I slide more. When I look back to glance at him, Jimin speed up his skating and is now about to crash towards me.

"Oh my gosh Jimin stop!" I shouted but it was too late, he bump at me and we fell on the ice floor. "Aww that hurts" I muttered slowly getting up. "I'm sorry" Jimin apologized. "No it's okay. It's my fault for leaving you behind sorry" I helped him up as we skate to the side to take a break.

I glanced at Jimin and he was looking down not uttering any single word. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm so careless that I hurt you" he said looking away. "Jimin, I told you it's not your fault" I assured him as I cupped his cheeks. "But it's my fault that we fell on the floor" he pouted.

God, how can this guy look so cute and his lips. I felt the sudden urge to kiss those plump lips again. "H-How about you hold my hand and follow my lead as we skate" I suggested as Jimin agreed.

We held hands as we skate around the rink. Jimin was finally smiling again, great. I want him to enjoy like he always do. Moments later, the fake snow started falling from the ceiling of the ice skating rink. "W-What's this?" Jimin asked raising his hand mid air to catch the fake snow.

"It's called  snow. But this one is fake" I explained as he nodded his head. Jimin looked up and stared at the fake snow with amazement in his eyes. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and captured the moment.

 I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and captured the moment

------------

(P.S. I know those are just confetti so please just imagine and lol Tae photobombing lmao)