Chapter 9: Kim Taehyung

I was done changing my clothes when I heard a knock from my bedroom door. I quickly untied my hair from a bun, I don't feel like tying my hair today. I sighed as I opened the door.

An innocent Jimin jumped at me hugging me tight. I looked to Jungkook as I pat Jimin's back. "Is it time already?" I asked weakly and he nodded. "Jimin, come with me for a sec." I said as I grab my spare phone from the drawer and handed it to Jimin.

"Here take this. It's called a cellphone, we use this to communicate with someone far from us. You clicked this little button on the side and swipe it, next you'll click this contact icon and you'll see my number. " I demonstrated as I called my number using the spare phone. I gave it to Jimin as I answered the call from my phone.

"Hello?" I speak on the phone which made Jimin shock. "Relax, it's just me. With this, we can talk even if you're far away. Got it?" I asked and Jimin gave me a nod holding the phone to his ear as he copied me.

"I won't probably hear you talk back but I'll be at ease hearing random sounds from you." I said ending the call. "Now all you need to do is swipe the screen again if you see my name appear. It's just me calling you, okay? I added.

"Let's try it one more time." I told him as I called his number. "Swipe it." I instructed as I point out his phone. Jimin slowly swipe it and put the phone to his ear upside down. 

 "As long as you'll hear me I guess that's fine." I chuckled ending the call as I pat Jimin's head for the last time. "Good boy." I complimented him as I fake a smile.

"Aera, We need to go." Jungkook reminded. "Oh yeah right," I frowned. "Just one last thing," I added. I went to my closet to get the stuffed toy animal from yesterday.

"Here take this with you. Don't you dare get sad okay." I said as I give him the toy.

We went downstairs for dad and Jimin's departure. Dad was already waiting inside the car when an unknown car parked in front of our house. A tall man get off from the car wearing his suit holding a bouquet of flowers in his left hand. He looked just the same age as Jungkook or older and he got this cool vibes around him. His  hair is brown and his white complexion shines bright under the sun that complimented his handsome face and his lightly curled locks.

"Taehyung! " My dad called out as he get off from the car to meet the new guy. "Ah! Mr. Seokjin, Good Morning" He greeted and made a bow. "No need to be formal around me, You'll be my future son in law anyway." Dad said as he slightly laughed. The Taehyung guy looked to my direction and smiled at me. "She must be Aera?" He asked.

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce you guys. This is my daughter, Aera." Dad said as he signals me to come near them. I slowly walk towards them and greeted the new guy. Even if I'm against the marriage I just couldn't act bitchy or my dad would definitely punish me more.

"Nice to meet you, Aera. I'm Kim Taehyung." He introduced his self giving me the flowers. I hesitantly accepted it and bow. 

"Oh by the way, I'm about to leave and go back to the company today so Taehyung you can stay here and have a great time with Aera. I'll be leaving first." Dad said as he tapped Tae's arm and pat my head. We watch him get in the car while the guards hold Jimin's arm and led him to another car.

Jimin looked at me confused as I waved him good bye. Jimin reached his hand out and my eyes betrayed me as tears started falling. I quickly run to him leaving the bouquet of flowers on the ground. 

"You need to go." I told him as I held his hand tight. Jungkook run towards me saying I should let him go. Jimin held my hand tight clueless of what's happening.

"Jimin, I'm sorry that I can't keep my promise right now but Don't worry I'll definitely come to see you okay?" I sob as I let go of his hand. Jimin shakes his head signaling me not to let go.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled as I turned around to walk back to the house.

"A-Aera." 

I heard a faint voice called me that made me stop

I heard a faint voice called me that made me stop. I looked back to hear Jimin stuttering my name.

"A-Aera." He repeated. I tried to rush to him but Jungkook stopped me.

"Aera, please stop. Your dad's watching and your fiancee' here. If you don't want more punishments you need to keep calm and think. We'll definitely see Jimin again." He assured me.

I restrained my self from running to Jimin and turned around to continue walking to the house, Jungkook followed me.

I heard the guards shouting "Let's go" and Jimin's whimper. I couldn't look back. I hate to see Jimin sad and if I look back I might end up holding him again. I finally reached the door and quickly run upstairs to my room.

I cried as I closed the door. I never knew Jimin would be so attached to me that it hurts me to see him leaving.  I should have listened to Jungkook's words not to get close to him but I couldn't. Jimin was a nice guy he just wanted to be love like how I crave for my father's attention. I heard the sound of the cars' engine meaning they had already left. I continued to sob.

(Jungkook's POV.)

"Wow, What a scene." Taehyung uttered putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." I bowed.

"It's okay. But Dad didn't told me that Aera already has a boyfriend." He stated. I shake my head and told him Jimin was not Aera's boyfriend.

"Then what is he to Aera?" He asked.

"A friend. A close friend." I replied. 

"I see, but from what I saw that guy is my rival." He said as he walk towards the mansion.

(Aera's POV)

It was already night when I decided to get out of my room. I walked downstairs to look for Jungkook.

"Dear you look like a mess crying all day," Taehyung speaks.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked. "Wow, I came all the way from Seoul to see my fiancee and all I get is  What are you still doing here?" he uttered touching his chest acting like he's hurt.

"I'm sorry. I'm not really feeling well today so maybe-- 

"Maybe what? Leave you for now and come another day? Nope, Sorry but I decided to stay here for a couple more days." He interrupted me. "No way," I protested. "Yes way. My luggage will arrive tomorrow morning so I'll be in your care, my future wife" He grinned emphazising the last two words. I gave him a glare and went upstairs back to my room.

"Yah! I love you too!" he shouted in sarcasm as I closed the door.

I fell on my bed sighing, I guess I'll sleep with an empty stomach tonight.