Chapter 23: Fireworks display

"I know you're so in love with your boyfriend but will you put your phone down and start eating? Also, stop giggling" Jungkook said getting up from his seat as he was done eating lunch.

"Fine kookie, you don't have to act so strict you know, also He's not my boyfriend okay?" I rolled my eyes on him jokingly. "But you seem so happy. Aren't you guys dating yet?" he asked sighing. 

"I don't know, I haven't clarified it yet" I shrugged. "Ask him when you meet later" He suggested. "And how did you know about that?" I exclaimed. "Sources" he said winking. "Jeon Jungkook!" I said throwing a random fruit at him but he dodge it.

"Anyway I know you're happy with Jimin now but how about the wedding?" he said shifting the topic. "Jimin called me saying that he talked to Namjoon and he convinced him to delay the wedding. And about Taehyung, Jimin said he hasn't come home yet." I said looking down.

"Well that's better than nothing, cheer up Aera. You look the happiest when you're with Jimin." He said smiling at me. I covered my face feeling shy.

"D'aaw Why do I feel like my baby sister has finally grown up" he fake cries. "Oh shut up kookie, Why don't you go and get yourself a girlfriend" I said laughing at him.

"Oh about that, I got plenty to introduce to you" he said smirking, I quickly grab my spoon and throw it to Jungkook but he ran away. "You playboy!" I screamed.

My phone vibrated revealing a message notification. I sat back to my chair and opened the message.

From: Jiminie

Good Morning Aera, another great news is that we're going out later! Can I go fetch you ?

I quickly replied,

To: Jiminie

But Jiminie, you can't drive yet and you don't have driver's licence. Also, where are we going later?

In just a moment my phone vibrated receiving another message from Jimin.

From: Jiminie

Fine :( I'll ask Mr. Hoseok to drive for us. And it's a secret! Hihihi C:

I chuckled at his reply, he's such a kid.

To Jiminie:

Okay okay, see you later :)

I replied as I got up from my seat walking to my room. I wanted to prepare a little early cause I'm really excited. It's the first date I'll have with Jimin after all. "Wait, is this a date? Is Jimin aware of this or I'm just imagining things?" I mumbled as I look through my closet.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he knows it's a date." Jungkook casually said leaning on my door with arms crossed. "Kookie! stop appearing out of nowhere!" I shouted as I throw him clothes from my closet. He run away laughing. "Ugh, he became so playful these past few days." I muttered as I continued to browse my closet.

Later that day, Jimin fetch me with Hoseok. I waved goodbye to Jungkook as he send me out. "Don't be so late guys" he said winking at us. "Will you stop that" I said rolling my eyes on him that made Jimin laugh.

We went to a river side with not so many people. Hoseok parked the car and we get off. "You kids go enjoy, I'll stay here." he said as he turned on the car's radio. "Thank you Mr. Hoseok" Jimin said bowing.

"Oh it's nothing young master. You're now part of the family I serve so no worries" he replied. The scene made me smile as I walk to them. "Uhm Mr, If you don't mind but how is Taehyung?" I asked.

"Oh, young master is staying in his condo. I'll look out for him, don't worry." he assured us. Jimin and I bowed to thank him and left to roam around the place.

There were food stands and souvenir shops at the side so we visit each stalls buying foods. "So how's your new home?" I asked Jimin out of blue. "Oh about that, it's really awkward at first but I'm getting used to it." he smiled at me.

"That's good" I smiled back. Suddenly, the fireworks started to boom in the sky. We gaze upon it admiring the fireworks display. "So this is what you wanted to show me" I nudge Jimin as he smiled at me still munching his food.

I looked up to the sky feeling so glad that this guy beside me finally has a home to live in and a family to be with, if only Taehyung can accept the fact that Jimin is his half brother.