Chapter 14: Favor

It was 7pm. when I heard a car horn coming from the outside. I knew it was Taehyung, I walked out as I bid my goodbye to Jungkook. "No need to escort me." I smiled faintly and Jungkook nodded in response.

I walk to the parking lot to see Taehyung sitting on his car's hood waiting for me. "Oh you look pretty." He commented. I just gave him a faint smile as I walk towards him. "Come here." He said holding my arm as we stand in front of his car's window. "We look good." He smiled.

"Yeah, matching outfits I guess

"Yeah, matching outfits I guess." I replied as he opened the door for me and quickly run to the driver's seat."Let's go?" He asked as I gave him a nod.  Taehyung drove to a seafood restaurant near the city's riverside. "Are they already inside?" I asked as he parked the car. "Yup." He replied unlocking the doors. We went in to see my father and his parents sitting in the VIP section of the restaurant.

"Good evening." Taehyung greeted and I bowed.

"Oh here they are!" Taehyung's mother cheered looking at us together. "Come sit." Taehyung's father (Namjoon) added. We sat beside each other as I looked down. I couldn't look at my own father feeling the  madness inside me.

"Your daughter's really pretty." Taehyung's mom complimented. "I know right, she got her looks from me." My father said proudly as they laugh together. I clenched my fist under the table. How can he laugh like that when he saw me cry just this morning. Taehyung suddenly held my hand to calm me. I looked at him and relaxed myself.

"Seems like you're already comfortable with each other." Namjoon said drinking his wine. "Yeah like maybe we could held the wedding tomorrow ?" My father joked. "But we're still young and we're still studying." Taehyung argued.

"He has a point, besides the contract was to get them married when both has finished college." Namjoon added. "Relax guys, I was kidding." My father replied. I mumbled a  "Thanks" to Taehyung for arguing. "Let's just enjoy tonight's dinner shall we?" Taehyung's mother suggested.

Taehyung and I were stiff throughout the whole dinner as our parents kept laughing and enjoyed the night. I stood up from my chair to excuse my self as I couldn't take the atmosphere anymore. I walked towards the balcony checking my phone. "Still no signs of Jimin huh," I muttered as I sighed.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Taehyung suddenly appeared.

"Oh Tae! You shocked me." I chuckled. "Tell me, is he your boyfriend? That Jimin guy." He asked looking at me with his serious eyes. "I-I uhm" I stuttered.  "H-He's not my boyfriend." I replied with a low voice feeling a little pain in my chest. 

"I see." He nodded leaning on the wall as he look at the sky. "I'll be going back to Seoul tomorrow night." He continued. "Does that mean I need to go with you?" I asked. "You know your father's words Aera." He shrugged. "Yeah right, I guess I should start packing later." I replied.

"I'll take care of you, I promise," he said grabbing my arm.

We both stared at each other's eyes. It was nice, I felt a warm feeling inside and Taehyung's eyes are captivating like I can fall for it any time but it wasn't as captivating as Jimin's eyes that stunned me the moment I look at it. I feel sad remembering Jimin. I haven't seen him for quite a while now and I miss him. I miss his innocent smiles, his warmth, his playful and childish side and I miss looking at his enchanting eyes.

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't notice Taehyung was about to kiss me but I quickly stopped it with my right hand. "What's wrong Aera? You still haven't decided?" He asked worriedly.

"I do. I'll go with you to Seoul but  do me one favor," I replied feeling determined.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Let me see Jimin for one last time."