Epilogue: Beauty and the BEAST

The car stopped to a familiar place, Jimin and I get off the car and entered the place with our hands intertwined. "She'll definitely like you" he muttered smiling at me. 

"No, she will definitely like you" I chuckled. "I hope so" he replied tightening his grip on my hand. "Are you perhaps nervous?" I teased. "Not really, but I feel honored to be finally meeting her" he said looking straight ahead. "Me too" I smiled.

We stopped at a certain spot holding two bouquet of peruvian lilies and a set of candles. "Ready?" I asked as Jimin nodded. I kneeled on the ground facing the gravestone,

"Hey Mom, It's been a while and I'm here again to visit you" I said as I place the peruvian lilies my mother has always loved. "But this time, I came with a very special person" I added as I glance at Jimin smiling at me. He kneeled down beside me lighting up the candles.

"Good day Mrs. Kim, I am Park Jimin and I'm honored to finally meet you" he uttered with full respect. "Actually, I have so many things to say to you but for now I just wanna say thank you, for giving birth to such a lovely woman. She showed me so many things I'll be forever grateful, we're getting married tomorrow and I promise to love her with all my life and to never leave her again" he added as I stare at him talking respectfully with my mom.

I wish she had met Jimin for real, she would definitely love him.

Jimin stared back at me indicating he's done talking to mom. I turn my head to the gravestone and speak, "That's right mom, we're getting married tomorrow. We've been through a lot but we're finally together again so please mom guide us from wherever you are. Don't worry too much, dad and I have fixed our relationship but he still misses you. I'll come back again mom, with more stories to tell you" I uttered closing my eyes as I silently pray.

We bid our goodbye to mom and move to another place to meet another special woman.

"Park Ria" 

Jimin read standing in front of his mom's grave. He kneeled down on the ground placing the same flowers I gave my mom as I light up the candles beside him. "I'm sorry mom, I don't really know which flowers you love so I brought you the same amazing flowers Mrs. Kim had. 

"This is the first time I visited you, I'm sorry" Jimin said looking a little hurt. I quickly held his hand to support him. He mouthed me a "Thank you" before he continued talking again. "I'm sorry I only had the location of your grave today from dad and I'm sorry I can not remember your face anymore" he speak tightening his grip over my hand.

"Mom I just wanna say I'm not mad at you for abandoning me at the forest when I was a kid. I've taught about this when I was in abroad, I was really mad at first but I realized you were also just a victim of this cruel world. It must have hurt you a lot to  be rejected by your parents-in-law and even dad, he couldn't fight for you. But trust me mom, he regrets it so much. I pray for your peace mom, please don't hold grudge against dad or to anyone else. We might have only spend a couple of years but I was happy. Although it hurts me with the fact that I couldn't grow up with you, there was still something great happened when you abandoned me and that something great is beside me" he said looking at me.

"Mom meet Aera, the woman I love and wish to marry. She found me at the same forest years ago and changed my life into something better. Without her I wouldn't be here and without her I might have not experience what it is to live" he continued and I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

Jimin motioned me to speak as he wipe my tears away. "I-I'm Kim Aera, I'm so honored to finally meet you Mrs. Park. Thank you for giving me a chance to meet Jimin in that forest years ago. Please don't worry too much about Jimin, he really had it tough but he's doing very fine now and I promise to take care of him from now on" I smiled.