Chapter 4: Necklace

"AHHH GET BACK HERE!"

"STOP! PLEASE GET DOWN!"

"PUT IT BACK!"

"NO, NOT THERE!"

Those were the screams I've been hearing since this morning. I sighed, I thought we could just talk this out but Jungkook was right. This wild guy can't talk at all. I sat on the couch trying to think of ways how to fix this mess before my father hears about it.

"I told you so" Jungkook mocked as he sat beside me. "Yeah yeah I know. It's my fault. Why did I even think a jungle boy can talk," I sighed. "It's a bad thing cutting the ropes now look at him jumping around the house since morning" Jungkook added.

"Yah! But I couldn't take seeing him tied up so I cut the ropes besides I only ask you to wash him up but you also cut his hair short." I replied nudging Jungkook.

"Well I couldn't take it either, seeing him dirty and stuff. Plus, he couldn't see well with his long hair. Geez, now the bathroom's a mess." He sighed. "Not just the bathroom but the whole house," I added sighing as well.

A loud noise was heard in the kitchen so we went to look for it but as usual the suspect was no other than the Jungle boy. "Yah Tarzan! Don't stand on the table you're gonna break it," Jungkook ordered. In an instant the guy looked at us and jump towards me. I screamed falling on the floor with the jungle boy sniffing me.

"Yah get off!" I complained. Jungkook held the guy's arm and I quickly stood up fixing my clothes. "He must really like your smell. All he did was to sniff you" Jungkook teased.

"Oh shut up," I glared. I couldn't believe Jungkook has the guts to tease me when yesterday he was just so mad at me for letting this guy stay.

"And you, Stop sniffing me. You should learn your manners." I said pointing at the jungle boy. As usual he couldn't understand what I'm saying but it seems like I got his attention. He looked like he was so eager to listen to me. But I knew I was wrong when he suddenly jumped at me again making me fall on the floor for the second time today. I face palmed while Jungkook was laughing at me.

"Stop laughing and help me out bastard!" I whined. He then helped me out and headlock the jungle boy. "He really seems to like you a lot," Jungkook commented. "Geez, stop saying those things. It might be because I freed him" but Jungkook just gave me a shrug.

Later that day, as usual the whole house was a mess. We were gathered on the dining table ready to eat dinner when the jungle boy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started eating the food aggressively.

Jungkook entered the dining hall panting. "I'm sorry I tried to lock him in but he broke the door and he was just too fast," he explained. "It's okay. Everyone, just get some food in the kitchen and eat it in a place where he can't see you." I uttered leaving the dining hall.

"How about you?" Jungkook asked. "Don't worry I'm fine. I'll be in the veranda." I assured him.

I sat on a chair outside looking at the sky. If there was something better in the countryside than the city, it would be the sky. It looks brighter here, I thought. I closed my eyes as I think of my family. I'm pretty sure dad is busy with the company. "Mom please watch over him for me." I mumbled holding the necklace my mom gave me when I was a kid.

The front door opened revealing the jungle boy running towards me. I got startled for a second and run away. The jungle boy chased after me and as soon as I realized we were about to enter the forest I shouted. "STOP!" The jungle boy stopped in an instant and looked at me confused.

I was surprise to see him listen to me so I took the opportunity and run back to the house. Before I could even reach the porch he jumped at me. "Not again!" I whined.

"STOP!" I shouted and fortunately he listened. "Don't come near me. Stay there okay." I commanded pointing at the ground. He then responded by sitting on the ground like a dog.

"Good boy." I sighed in relief patting his head but when I touched my neck the necklace was not there anymore. "Oh God." I muttered feeling nervous that I might have lost it. I checked my neck again and my pockets but it wasn't there. I looked to the grass I ran on but it's so dark I couldn't see anything. My luck wasn't working that it started to rain. "Wow just great timing!" I shouted in anger as I messed my hair.

Jungkook seemed to hear my voice and ran to me asking what happened. "My necklace. The one my mom gave me I lost it." I replied with tears in my eyes. "I'll look for it later for now come inside, it's raining. " He said patting my back as he gestured the jungle boy to follow us. "No! I need to look for it. Hand me a flashlight quick." I asked him shaking his arms.

"Aera no. The rain's starting to pour down, I can't let you leave the house. Let's go!" He said dragging me inside the house. "No!" I argued running to the door when the jungle boy jumped at me.

This time I reached my limit, "ENOUGH!" I shouted at the jungle boy that made him flinch. "It's all your fault for chasing me now I lost it. I had enough of you, BEAST!" I screamed as I ran upstairs to my room crying. I lost it, the only thing my mom gave me before she died.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It hurts to see Aera cry but I couldn't do anything. It's impossible to find the necklace when it's dark and raining. But I swear I'll find it tomorrow." Please bare with it a little Aera," I mumbled closing the front doors when I noticed the jungle boy sitting on the floor pouting.

Did he felt sad about what happened? Does he even know what's happening? I thought to myself as I went upstairs to check on Aera.

I was about to knock on Aera's door when I heard a glass breaking noise downstairs.