Chapter 11: Ruined Plan

I packed my stuff in a small backpack and silently walked downstairs to wait for Jungkook in the car. As I reached the porch  I saw Jungkook running towards me. "Yah! Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Aera, I'm sorry but it seems like our plan was ruined." He replied. "What? What do you mean?" I responded. "Your father called telling me not to let you go anywhere till the end of your summer break. He said it's part of your punishment." Jungkook explained.

"What? Did he find out?" I added but Jungkook just shrugged."Where are you two going without me?" Taehyung asked innocently."Oh, we we're about to go to the city but it seems like we won't be going anymore." Jungkook replied as I nudge his arm.

"By the way, I was tasked to go shopping for some supplies we need. I'll be back by the evening." Jungkook added."I'm coming with you." I suggested. "No, you're staying with me." Taehyung argued. "Excuse me? But I'll decide for myself." I fight back.

"I came here for you Aera, but all you did was to ignore me." Taehyung said sternly. 

"He's right. Just stay here Aera, You only have a week before your summer break ends anyway." Jungkook whispered assuring me.  "Fine" I replied walking back to the house to my room when Taehyung blocked my way. "And nope, you're not going back to your room and stay there for the whole day again." He nagged me. 

"And who are you to order me around?" I asked glaring at him. "Might I remind you that I am your fiancee? " He replied crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, Taehyung sat beside me.

I clicked on the remote to watch random shows in the T.V. when Taehyung laid his head on my lap. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked him. "Shh. Just let me take a nap as an apology for your rudeness." He replied without opening his eyes. I felt a little conscience so I just let him and rolled my eyes.

"Hey you probably rolled your eyes on me again didn't you?" He asked while his eyes are still closed. I pinch his cheeks feeling guilty. "Just shut up and take a nap will you." I told him.

"Yes mam!" He chuckled. After a couple of minutes, Taehyung suddenly stood up. "I'm done napping, let's do a movie marathon!" He suggested setting up the movie playlist.

Throughout the 4th movie I realized that I really didn't understand anything since Taehyung kept on commenting every little details of the story. It made me laugh honestly, Taehyung was really fun to be with I thought to myself when Taehyung shouted that made me  regain my senses.

"What? What is it?" I asked looking at a pouting taehyung beside me. 

"They dropped the pizza, oh my God. How can they do that? Cruel beings!" He complained. I chuckled at his nonstop childish complaints. It was almost dinner when Jungkook returned to see Aera and Taehyung sleeping on the couch with a random movie still playing.

"Aish. These two seriously." Jungkook sighed waking up the two for dinner.