Chapter 21: Taehyung's side

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS TAEHYUNG YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND THE BOYS. I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME WAAAA I JUST LOVE YOU A LOT :) BTW THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT TAEHYUNG'S SIDE OF THE STORY. STARTING WHEN NAMJOON TOLD HIM HE'LL BE GETTING MARRIED SO THIS CHAPTER IS ENTIRELY HIS POV. THERE YOU GO, ENJOY READING~  )

Taehyung's POV

I parked my car and get off  when my butler Hoseok greeted me.
"Welcome back young master" he said as he opened the front doors for me.

"Thanks, where's dad?" I asked. "Master is in his room upstairs" he replied. I nod and took the stairs reaching my dad's room. I knock and opened the door not waiting for a reply. I saw him on his desk reading some papers. "Oh Taehyung my son, welcome back" he greeted as he flash me a smile.

I smiled back in return as I sat down in front of his table. "So how's Seoul?" he asked. "Better than Daegu." I joked making my dad chuckle. "So, do you have any ideas why I called you here in the middle of your summer break?" He asked changing the topic."I don't have any idea, why call me all of a sudden? " I asked back. "Well, I have some important news to tell you" he said looking serious. I gulp anticipating what his next words will be.

"Remember Kim Seokjin and his daughter?" He started of. "Yeah, but I barely remember his daughter why?" I replied

"We decided to merge our companies and to make that happen we need to arrange you and his daughter for marriage." He said sternly.

I was in sudden shock but quickly recovered since I knew one day I'll be facing this. I have been preparing myself for the past few years never thought that it would be this quick. " I-I understand." I replied

Dad opened his laptop to show me something. He turned the laptop to my direction and there I saw a picture of a beautiful lady.

"Her name's Kim Aera, the only daughter of Kim Seokjin. She's 2 years younger than you and currently in her second year in college. But as I've heard from her father she's currently staying in the countryside."

I took the laptop and stared at the photo. "Didn't we met back when we were kids?" I muttered. "Yes, I remember we used to eat dinner together with Seokjin and his daughter before but I think you guys barely remember each other now since you both have grown up" he said. "So what do you think?" He added.

"If you want me to marry her then I will." I stated returning the laptop. "Thank you son, for understanding." Dad said as I get up from my seat. "Anything for you dad." I said leaving the room. Later that night I receive a call from Mr. Seokjin inviting me to visit Aera in the countryside along with the address. 

(The day Taehyung went to visit Aera in the countryside)

I arrived in the morning as I check the address one more time. I arrived at the right place so unlock the car doors as I get the bouquet of flowers at the back seat. Dad told me to look formal and bring something for Aera and I think the flowers suit her. I get off the car and walk in as I spotted a girl with two guys beside him. Mr. Seokjin get off the car and greeted me "Taehyung!" he said walking towards me. "Ah, Mr. Seokjin, Good morning" I bowed.

"No need to be formal around me, You'll be my future son in law anyway" he chuckled.  I feel a little shy as I look to the girl's direction. "She must be Aera?" I smiled. 'Oh right, I forgot to introduce you guys, this is my daughter Aera" He said signaling for the girl to come near. "Nice to meet you Aera, I'm Kim Taehyung" I introduced myself as I give her the bouquet.

"Oh by the way, I'm about to leave and go back to the company today so Taehyung you can stay here and have a great time with Aera. I'll be leaving first." Mr. Seokjin said tapping my arm. I just give him a nod and the next thing I knew I was witnessing a scene I don't really like. Aera drop the flowers I gave her on the floor as she ran to that guy. I don't get  what's happening so I stayed here looking clueless. Later, Aera went back to the house as Mr. Seokjin and his guards left. I had a little talk with Aera's butler explaining what happened but I don't believe it when he said that guy's not Aera's boyfriend. I might be clueless but I know what I have seen.