Chapter 22: Jimin version 2

(It's back to Aera's POV and this is the continuation of what happened in Chapter 20)

I quickly left Taehyung's room and called Jungkook to fetch me. After a couple of minutes Jungkook arrived at the building I was in. He drive me home not asking what happened. As we reached home I ran to my room still crying, I was filled with mixed emotions.

I do not want to hurt Tae, but what he did was too much. "And he took my first kiss.." I mumbled remembering what happened as I continue to cry. Jungkook suddenly knock on the door, I didn't answer but he still came inside.

"Aera.." he called out walking to me. I tried to cover my crying face but Jungkook still saw it. "You can tell me what happened." He said sitting beside me. "it's Taehyung, what he did was too much." I frowned as I tell Jungkook that Taehyung was the one who told my dad to prepare for the wedding and what he did to me in his condo.

"That bastard!" Jungkook stood up filled with anger. "I'm gonna teach him a lesson" He said ready to leave the room but I stopped him. "No, I don't want more troubles please." I pleaded that calmed Jungkook. "Fine, but I won't let him near you again." He stated looking serious. "But he's my fiancee remember and we're getting married in a week." I frowned.

"Can't you just tell them you don't love him?" he asked. "Even if I tell them, there's no way they would cancel the wedding. Especially now that dad needs it for the sake of the company." I explained. "No one can help me now" I added.

"I know someone." Jungkook said as he stood up and left my room. I sighed, I don't know what he's thinking so I just lie on my bed thinking ways of how to cancel the wedding. My eyes felt heavy from crying so I decided to take a nap.

Moments later, I heard a knock on my door and without looking I said "Come in" the door opened and I heard footsteps coming near me. "Jungkook? where did you go?" I asked still not looking. There was no response so I tried to look up when a stuffed toy landed in front of me.

Wait, it looks familiar I thought when suddenly I felt a hug from behind. I was shock from the sudden movement but I know this is not Jungkook. I know who owns this familiar smell, "Jimin" I mumbled as I turned around to see him smiling at me. I quickly hug him back as tears started to fall from my eyes. "Jimin" I mumbled.

He patted my back, "Jimin.. I'm sorry." I mumbled sobbing. 

"Shh, it's okay. Jungkook told me everything." He said comforting me.

"How?" I asked not looking at him. "I was actually calling you but you didn't answer so I called Jungkook and he told me what happened and asked me to come here." He explained. 

"I see, so You're that "Someone" he's saying." I chuckled as I continue to hug him. "Please don't be sad anymore" he said. I looked up as our eyes met my nose touched his chin, we're nearly inches apart. "I'm sorry Jimin, I kissed Tae" I said remembering what happened, tears fell from my eyes again.

"Aera, Do you love me?" He suddenly asked out of blue. I looked at him and nodded. "Then let me kiss you." He said looking straight in my eyes. "How could I say no when I'm looking at your captivating eyes" I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

He cupped my cheeks and I felt our foreheads touch as our lips met. It was a smack type of kiss, we pulled out and once again looked at each other's eyes. "I love you Aera, forget about Taehyung." He said as he kissed me again, this time the kiss lasted long. He pulled out from the kiss to catch some breath and kissed me again and again. It's like he's trying to replace Taehyung's kisses with his kisses.

I felt my tears falling down my cheeks once again, but this time it was tears of joy because finally our feelings were mutual. Jimin noticed my tears and he quickly pulled out looking at me with worried eyes. "Aera? I'm sorry. You don't want me to--"

"No Jimin, I'm just really happy" I smiled. "And here I thought you didn't want me to kiss you" He said as we laughed.

"Feeling better?" He asked as I nod "A lot better." 

"But the wedding.." I frowned. "Don't worry, I'll do my best to talk to Namjoon." He assured me. "I'll try to talk to dad as well. Why don't you call Mr. Namjoon "dad" ? I asked.

"I'm not used to it." He said feeling shy. "Oh by the way, I brought Jimin so you won't be lonely anymore." Jimin said as he grabbed the stuffed toy. "Jimin? You named it Jimin?" I asked. "Yeah. It's Jimin version 2" He explained that made me laugh.

"Even if you changed a lot you're still that childish Jimin from the countryside." I said smiling. "You don't like it?" He asked. "Of course I like it, can Jimin stay with me for a few days?" I asked back.

"Me?" He said pointing to his self. "No silly. That Jimin" I said pointing at the stuffed toy. "Oh, okay here you go" he handed me the stuffed toy. "Jimin version 2 will prevent you from being sad while I'm not by your side." He said flashing me his innocent smile.

Jungkook fake coughed gaining our attention as he entered my room

Jungkook fake coughed gaining our attention as he entered my room. We both looked to Jungkook's direction as he grin at us. 

"I knew it was mutual all long" he proudly said.