Chapter 12: Phone calls

It's been another week and my summer break finally ends tomorrow. Meaning I can finally go back to the city to to visit Jimin and continue my studies. 

I checked my phone for notifications but there was none. I'm becoming worried to the fact that Jimin doesn't call me nor answer my calls. I just hope he's fine, I sighed as Taehyung barge into my room. "Don't you know how to knock?" I scolded him. " I did knock but you were not answering." He shrugged.

"Seriously? I bet you didn't even tried knocking twice. What if I was in the middle of changing my clothes?" I glared at him. "I'd still barge in." He replied giving me a wink. "Eww you pervert!" I shouted as I throw a pillow at him but he quickly dodge it. "Get out!" I added. Taehyung quickly snatch my phone from my hand and typed something in it. "What the hell? Give my phone back-- 

"There!" He quickly shove it to me. I looked to my phone to see Tahyung's number with the contact name " My future husband"

"I don't need this." I cringed. "Keep it. You're lucky to have my number and don't you dare give it to other girls." He smirked. I rolled my eyes as I walk out my room but Taehyung suddenly back-hugged me. "What do you think you're doing KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted feeling flustered. "I just wanna say, Nice to meet you Aera." He whispered to my ears that made my cheeks go red as I try to escape from his grip.

"I'll be going back to the city today. I wanted to go with you tomorrow but my father needs me in the company so I guess I'll see you soon." He stated and quickly kissed my cheek. I was stunned for a moment that made Taehyung laugh. "Look at your expression!" He chuckled getting his phone from his pocket to take a picture with me.

 "Look at your expression!" He chuckled getting his phone from his pocket to take a picture with me

SNAP!

"I'll make this my wallpaper." He chuckled as I regain my senses."YOU LITTLE--!" I shouted as I chased him downstairs."Yah delete it!" I demanded. "Nope, you look cute!" He teased. I went to get a book from the shelf and throw it to Taehyung. As expected he quickly dodge it but it landed on Jungkook standing behind him.

"Jungkook!" I gasped. "Stop playing around seriously!." Jungkook scolded.

"Sorry" Taehyung and I muttered as we looked down feeling sorry like kids.

"Taehyung, your butler Hoseok has arrived to fetch you." Jungkook said.

"Ah right, I'll be going now my future wife." He winked at me as I rolled my eyes in return.

Jungkook followed Taehyung to the parking lot as I went to the window to look at them.

(Taehyung's POV)

"Thanks for letting me stay for weeks." I said patting Jungkook's back.

"No problem, Have a safe trip." Jungkook bowed.

"Yeah thanks. Please take  care of that stubborn little girl." I said pointing at Aera who quickly hide behind the curtains.

"Yeah I will." Jungkook chuckled as I sat in the car closing the door finally leaving.

(Aera's POV)

As Jungkook entered I quickly went to him "What did that bastard tell you?" I asked crossing my arms. "Nothing." Jungkook denied while laughing.  "Tell me!" I slap his arm. "So how's Jimin did he call yet?" He said changing the topic.

"No, he still hasn't answered my calls. I'm really getting worried." I frowned. "Don't worry, We'll visit him tomorrow." Jungkook patted my head assuring me.

"Just wait for us, Jimin."