Nancy

A/N Hi. As usual, all rights go to Rick Riordan. I do not own any of the characters. 

Percy's POV:

Annabeth and I were on a picnic at Carl Schurz Park. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in sight. 

"So, Perce." Annabeth started me out of my daydream. "Tell me again how you left Yancy Academy." I smiled at her. 

"Oh Wise Girl, you know this story by heart."

"I know, but I want to hear it again." I started to talk.

"Well, this one girl Nancy Bobofit,  she really didn't like Grover or me. She was a mean and nasty girl..." I broke off because I had just recognized the girl next to us. Stringy red hair and a smattering of Cheeto-colored freckles across her face. Nancy Bobfit. I started fumbling with the picnic cloth. 

"We have to go," I whispered to Annabeth. 

"Why?" 

"See that girl staring at us?" Annabeth looked around. Her eyes widened. 

"Is that-" I nodded. We packed up our stuff and left. As we left I heard a voice, "Percy?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Nancy's POV: 

I was sitting on a bench in Carl Shurz Park, babysitting my little brother. A couple feet away from me, was a couple around my age. The boy was definetly a boyfriend canidiate, and the girl was super pretty. 

I heard the girl ask, "So, Perce." Tell me again how you left Yancy Academy." I looked up interested because I went to Yancy Academy. But the name "Perce", rung a bell in the back of my head. I couldn't place it though. 

"Oh Wise Girl, you know this story by heart." Wise Girl? That is a very strange name. 

"Well, this one girl Nancy Bobofit, she really didn't like Grover or me. She was a mean and nasty girl..." OMG! IT HIT ME ALL OF THE SUDDEN, BUT THIS WAS THE PERCY JACKSON I USED TO BULLY IN 6TH GRADE! OMG! He got so muscular. 

Percy looked over at me and whispered to his blonde friend. She whispered back. They packed up quickly and left. As they were leaving I called out "Percy." But he didn't look back.