Willow Cani

A/N Hey Guys! Sorry for the long waits in between chapters, but this is a special chapter! My friend SeaPanda8 wrote it! You probably know her through the name IvyPine, but she got logged out. :( Go follow her new account! Hope you enjoy and all rights go to Rick Riordan!

Hi, my name is Willow Cani. I am 14 years young. For my lunch break, I went to Three Guys. I was supposed to go with my friend, Ivy, but she got strep throat yesterday. I sit down at a table next to a couple. The girl has blonde hair and an athletic body. The boy has sea green eyes and jet black hair that sticks up in the back. Although they look completely different, they both have something that makes them similar that I can't place my finger on. Then I realize. They are happy, but memories are weighing them down. Sorrow. A waiter comes up to my table. I order pancakes (for lunch, I know. Don't judge. I'm weird) and some tea. While waiting for my food to come, I overhear the conversation going on at the next table between the waitress and the couple.

"What would you like for lunch?"

"A BLUE raspberry soda drink please--" Here, the teenage boy was interrupted by the girl.

"Seaweed Brain, no. If you have that you'll be on a sugar high for the rest of the day. Besides, you already have had two blue slushies today. Enough."

I thought it weird that the boy's nickname was "Seaweed Brain", but I kept listening.

"Aww, come on Wise Girl," He says, making a seal face. It was amazing how much you could see the resemblance. "Wise Girl"?

She gave in, "Fine. But this is the LAST ONE."

"Sure!" the boy says energetically. He pulls the girl to his side tightly, making her gasp and laugh. The waitress just stands there, amused.

"Anything else you would like?" She asks. The boy continues.

"I would like a blue pizza with blue pepperoni please and thank you." What's with the blue thing? He looks up at her expectantly.

"Um..." She stalls. "I'm afraid we don't serve that here." The boy's eyes flash.

"WHAT!?!? But--" "Wise Girl" cuts in.

"Thank you, Waitress," she says, shooting a look at "Seaweed Brain". "I'll have a sparkling water and a BLT sandwich please."

The waitress nods, "Okay."

The girl thanks the waitress and as the waitress leaves, she turns to the boy with an amused expression. The boy "pouts". The girl laughs and kisses him on the cheek. So cute.

"Percy... " She says, amused, "Not every restaurant has blue pizza."

Percy continues "pouting". Then he grins, "Love you Annabeth."

"Love you too. And you know... blue raspberry isn't an actual thing."

"ANNABETH! HOW DARE YOU OFFEND BLUE RASPBERRY!?! IT CAN'T HELP BEING BORN DIFFERENT!"

"PERCY! Technically blue raspberry is just blue because there is not raspberry in it! So you're going to be drinking blue!" Then they proceeded to have a fight over blue raspberry. I finished my food, smiling, paid the check and left.

This is how I met Percabeth.