Sally

A/N  I am not Rick Riordan, all rights go to him. Enjoy!

Sally's POV in the Battle of the Labyrinth: 

Jealousy is Annabeth. Confusion is Percy. They have to get together. They are meant to be. Annabeth is jealous of Percy and Rachel, Percy is confused about his emotions. They will get together. They will. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sally's POV after the Last Olympian:

Finally. That is the only emotion that describes me right now. I just realized that they were together. This is how it went.

________________________________________________________________________________

Two hours ago...

I was SO excited. Percy and Annabeth were coming over. I heard a knock on the door. That was them! I opened the door and enveloped them in hugs. 

After a while, Percy said, "Umm... Mom? Can we come in?" 

"Oh! Yes!" I opened the door. We sat down on the couch. Something was different about them. They were sitting closer than normal. Something was up. 

"I am going to make blue cookies. You guys can do whatever you want." I head out the door. As I do I hear Percy move closer to Annabeth. I smile. It MUST be true. Instead of going completely through the door, I peek back around. There on the couch was Percy kissing Annabeth. I nearly squealed like a little girl. FINALLY!

A/N Sorry it was so short. It is hard when someone is texting you. Cough, Piper, Cough.