Thalia Grace

A/N Hey Guys! Thank you so much for 4.5K+ views! This is amazhang! Sorry for the delay! Just a few quick things before we get started. There are two YouTube channels that I want to shout out. PiperGlenwood has one called Whitney Pellegrino. The other of is called The Association of the Demi Wizards, which includes alizabell13. Also, PiperGlenwoodMiaEvergreen, ivypine and I made a collab account called Demigards. (Wizards and Demigods!) We have nothing written, but something is in the works! All rights go to Rick Riordan!

Thalia's POV: 

It was two days after the Giant War, after the havoc, after Gaea. I had lost over half my Hunters. We needed to get moving. But first, rest and recover. My 20 or so, Hunters and I stayed in the Artemis cabin. I was a plain light gray color, but in the moonlight, it shimmered, like the moon itself. (A/N I know the moon doesn't give off its own light, it's the sun! So please don't jump on me in the comments!) I heard a rustle behind me. I turned around and bowed my head.

"My lady," I said, respectfully to Artemis. 

"Lieutenant Thalia," Artemis indicates me. "You will stay here for a couple days when you get my word you can start back out." I nodded. Artemis disappears in a column of moonlight.

One of the newer Hunters, that we picked up from camp named Mia, ran up. "Sister, what is our plan?" Mia had never been out with the Hunters. She had been accepted into the Hunters about a day ago. Mia had the spirit of a true Huntress. A restless, boundless energy. She could run fast and shoot an arrow from 30+ meters and hit her mark. I straighten my tiara and sigh.

"Mia, I don't blame you for wanting to get out, but my Lady says we will stay here for a couple more days." Mia looks disappointed, but nods and leaves the cabin. 

I walk outside for some fresh air. I take a deep breath and catch the scent of pine, wafting from my tree. I walk up to it and lean my head against it. I survey the camp. A lot of the cabins are being rebuilt and the infirmary is overflowing. I sigh again, feeling the full weight of the burden of being the lieutenant. A Glorious Burden. I walk down to the beach, planning to just sit and relax. When I get there, the sound of low murmuring stops me. It's Percy and Annabeth.

"Percy, why did you bring me here?" Annabeth asks. 

"Just to relax. We survived two wars. I think we deserve it!" Percy replies. Annabeth closes her eyes and put's her head in Percy's lap and Percy runs his fingers through her hair. I wrinkle my nose. Ack. I want to scream, "HUNTRESS HERE!" But I let it go. This is obviously not the time. Annabeth seem's to fall asleep. 

Percy leans down and kisses her. I gag. "I will never let you go." Annabeth smiles in her sleep. I sigh. Annabeth is happy. I smile. She is like my younger sister, even though now she is older than me. Annabeth's face tightens and a lone tear drips out of the corner of her eyes. I freeze unsure what is going on.  Percy looks down in concern. 

"I'm here Wise Girl. Nothing will harm you." He pulls her closer. Annabeth relaxes. I walk away. That is how I spy on Percabeth.