Ruby

A/N Hey Guys! Thank you so much for 1.5K views! Please vote on all of the chapters if you like them! All rights go to Uncle Rick.

Ruby's POV:

Hi. My name is Ruby Wilson. I was on the 2020 Olympic swim team. That means I get to spend more time with Percy. Yes. Percy Jackson. THE PERCY JACKSON! The one that entered every single race, and won every single one. And now, I get to go to his house. I am planning on getting to know him. You know. Maybe one day we could get married? I take an Uber to the address that Percy had given me. When I walk into the hallway, my breath is taken away. The architecture was a combination of modern and Ancient Greek. The walls were dotted with heroes of Greek Mythology. I knocked on the front door. A young girl around 10 answered. She had Percy's black hair and intelligent grey eyes. 

"May I help you?" This girl sounded so professional. So sophisticated.

"Yes. I am here to see Percy Jackson."

"What's your name?"

"Ruby. Ruby Wilson."

"Ruby..." She mutters, her finger scrolling down the list. "Right this way! DADDY! ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS IS HERE!" I wince. That young girl has a set of lungs! Wait. Daddy? Awww! That's so sweet! Percy must have adopted a child! Otherwise, I would have certainly heard about her! Anyway, I think I would love to call this girl my daughter! (A/N So oblivious.) The girl leads me down a hallway filled with pictures of two teenagers. One that looks like Percy and the other MUST be his friend. It CAN'T be his girlfriend. Percy would have told me!At the end, there is the same girl with Percy and four children. I shrug it off. This little girl leads me to a big, wide open pavilion. The floor is made out of white marble and a ton of people are standing around chatting and eating. I spot Percy, but as soon as I get to him he stands up on a little podium and clears his throat. 

"Umm... I HAVE AN ANNOUCMENT!" Everyone turns towards him.

"Thank you all for coming here today. As you know we are having this party to celebrate the Olympics. Also, my wife Annabeth just recently got a new job at the Olympic Architecture company. She designed our entire apartment." WAIT! WIFE?! NO! NO! Percy pulls the blonde girl up to the stage. Everybody claps. And a little boy with blonde hair runs up.

"Daddy!" He whines. "Luke flushed my Minotaur down the toilet!" Everyone does that big aww! The crowd disperses.  I fight my way over to the apparent "Family." (A/N THEY ARE A FAMILY YOU DIMWITTED GIRL! Sorry.) 

"So Percy..."

"Oh, hey Ruby." Percy is more preoccupied with trying to maintain a struggling girl from lunging at her "brother." 

"So, when did you and Annabeth get married?" Annabeth answers this question.

"We got married 12 years ago, when we were 25, we had Zoe when we were 27," Here Annabeth indicates to the girl that showed me around. She has Percy's raven black hair, but Annabeth's curly hair and grey eyes. Percy continues Annabeth's sentence.

"We had Luke and Charles when we were 29-" Percy points to two blonde haired, green eyed, boys.

"And we had Marina when we were 35." A little replica of Zoe yawns and rubs her eyes from in her mother's arms. I feel the tears stinging in my eyes and the lump forming in my throat.

A/N OKAY! QOTD: What Hogwarts House are you in? Sorry it is not a PJO question! I am a Ravenclaw! Please vote and comment!