Grover

A/N Okay, first of all. THIS STORY HAS 200 VIEWS!!! OH, MY GODS! Thank you so much!Go check out Piper Glenwood and Mia Evergreen if you like Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. Moving on. This chapter is going to be a little bit different. This is going to be Grover's POV of the first time Percabeth kisses. All the characters belong to Rick Riordan and some of the dialogue too. Also, please check out my PJ and HP crossover! Please enjoy!

Grover's POV:

As soon as I see Annabeth leave the pavilion with a blue cake in hand I smile. I know what was going to happen. Clarisse spots that too. I know that because she smiles, evilly. 

"Okay Campers. The day is here, the day we have all been training for. Percabeth is going to kiss!" The whole camp lets out a big cheer. It is true, we have been training for this for a while. The Athena Cabin takes action.

"Cabins 1-6, spy left, cabins 7-10 take right, cabins 11, 12, satyrs and other creatures take the middle." We all nod, we know the drill. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I huddle in the tree's smooshed against Juniper. "About time, didn't you think?" I whispered. She nodded and smiled. All of the sudden a huge chorus of squeals arose from the Aphrodite girls. I look up just in time to see Percy and Annabeth kissing. Kissing. My two best friends, together. A battle cry forces its way out of Clarisse's mouth and we all charge. We lift them up and bring them to the lake. Percy Jackson is blushing. BLUSHING!!!!! Annabeth is just laughing her head off. Not literally. We plunge them into the lake with great glee. But they don't surface for a long time.

A/N Hey Guys! Sorry it was so short! I will do better next time!