Chloe McCloud

A/N Hey Guys! Sorry for not posting in a while! As usual, I don't own any of the characters Rick Riordan does! ;)

Chloe's POV:

YES! My favorite YouTuber Annabeth Chase had just posted another video! Annabeth is a teenager with blonde hair and gray eyes. Her YouTube channel is a little bit of everything. Minecraft, Roblox, Skits, Tags, DIYS and more. She has been posting for about two years and already has 4,000,000 subscribers! I clicked on her new video. The title read, "Boyfriend Tag" with a thumbnail of Annabeth and a very handsome boy. (A/N Everything in italics is the video!)

"Hey Guys! So today I am doing the Boyfriend Tag with my boyfriend Percy!"

Percy waves. Wow. He is handsome. He has sea green eyes and black hair. He also has muscle. Anyway, moving on...

"What Percy and I are going to do is both answer the same question for each other! So without further ado, let's get started!" 

Annabeth clicks on what I think is a link on her strange looking laptop. Instead on an Apple, or something like that, it has a triangle. Weird. Okay.

"I am sitting in front of the TV screen, what is on it?"

Percy rubs his chin thoughtfully. 

"Well, you have a very big interest in architecture, but at the Lotus Casino when we were twelve you listened to National Geographic."

Annabeth laughed.

"Seaweed Brain! You remember that?"

Percy = Seaweed Brain? That's so CUTE! They have known each other since they were twelve or younger! OMG! I totally ship them!

"Yes, of course! It was our first erm... vacation together!"

Annabeth laughs again. Percy continues.

"But I think I have to go with the architecture. So my final answer is a boring documentary on Architecture?"

I laugh out loud. SO CUTE!

Annabeth laughs. "Maybe not boring Seaweed Brain!" They both laugh together. 

I notice something. They both have this fragile look in their eyes. Like they have been through a lot together. They were also always touching in some way. Right now, Percy had his arm around Annabeth's shoulders.

"Okay, and for Percy, this is easy. The Little Mermaid followed by Finding Nemo."

"WISE GIRL! DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA?!?!?!?"

Annabeth = Wise Girl? Huh. 

Annabeth pecks her lips with Percy's and Percy smiles. 

"GUYS! DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT IN FRONT OF ME?" An angry voice shouts from behind the camera. Annabeth sighs.

"That was my friend Thalia, she doesn't like PDA. Continuing on..."

Annabeth! It's my turn to ask the question!" Percy pouts and it looks like a little seal. 

OMG! SO CUTE!

"Fine." Annabeth sighs.

"Okay," Percy clears his throat. "What is my favorite type of sandwich?"

"Anything blue, that isn't fish," Annabeth answers at rapid speed.

"Wise Girl! Why are you so smart?" Percy complains. Annabeth smiles.

"Because of my mother Seaweed Brain." 

"Wise Girl, why are you so logical?"

Annabeth sighs. "SEAWEED BRAIN! Just answer the question.!"

Percy bites his lip in thought, then smiles triumphantly. "OLIVE!"

"Good job!" Annabeth rewards him with another kiss. 

I hear a large sigh and them a throat clearing sound from behind the camera.

Percy and Annabeth turn back to the camera. 

Okay Seaweed Brain, what sports do I play?"

"Ummm... you do umm... fencing? archery, running, you also kind of do acrobatics?"

"Good. You do fencing, swimming, running and also kind of acrobatics."

"YAY! WE BOTH GOT IT RIGHT!!" Percy shouts. Annabeth facepalms. 

All of the sudden I hear a door in the background. 

Annabeth and Percy turn around. 

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? HOW COME I WASN'T INVITED? THE MCSHIZZLE IS ALWAYS INVITED!!!" 

A Hispanic boy comes up and starts to poke at the camera.

"LEO! Get out! I am trying to film my video with Percy!"

Two other kids run up. One is a male with blonde hair and blue eyes and the other is a really pretty girl who has ever changing eyes. Like a kaleidoscope. 

They both start to pull Leo away. "Sorry Leo just had five cups of coffee." The girl apologizes. Annabeth facepalms.

"We are all ADHD but Leo the most. And he is on caffeine, which doesn't end well, so I think I will wrap it up here for today. Thank you so much for watching and I will see you next week Guys!  I love you! I might even make a part two!

The screen goes dark. I smile at it. I start to write a comment. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! This was a pretty long chapter! Wow! Okay. I love you guys! Thank you so much for 700+ views! Please comment if I should make a part two! Goodbye People of the Earth!

-Thalia <3