Gods

A/N Hey Guys! This is going to be some of the gods looking down of Olympus when Percabeth falls into Tartarus, even though it isn't them meeting Percabeth. SPECKLED BANANAS!!!!!! Sorry, that was to get you to read the Author's Note. Tee Hee! Anyway, please comment some more ideas! All rights go to Rick Riordan!

Poseidon, Athena and Aphrodite

Aphrodite's POV:

"AWWW!" I squeal from Mount Olympus. Athena glares at me.

"AWWW!?!?!?!?!? My daughter just fell into Tartarus, and you ARE FANGIRLING!?!?!?!" I shrug. You can't blame me; I am just an innocent goddess of love.

"What? It's cute!" Poseidon glares at me. If I was mortal, I would most likely be dead.

"My son and Athena's daughter fell into Tartarus. The place where all monsters go to DIE, and you think it's "cute," Poseidon states.

"OBVIOUSLY!" I roll my eyes. Sometimes gods can be so dense. "How would you feel if one person from your OTP fell into Tartarus, just to be with the other!?"

"I WOULD BE HEARTBROKEN!!!!!" Poseidon yells. "MY ONLY SON JUST VOLUNTARILY FELL TO HIS DEATH, JUST TO BE WITH ATHENA'S SPAWN!!!!!" Athena wipes away a tear. (A/N GASP! ATHENA IS CRYING? Yes, yes she is.)

"Aphrodite, you simply don't get it," Athena explains. "My daughter is going to die, believing that I hate her. I basically killed her because I sent her on that suicidal mission. I just killed Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson!" I sigh and shake my head. Another Romeo and Juliet. Such love.

"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!" Poseidon screams. Athena shakes her head and another tear traces its way down her cheek.

"Poseidon, the ancient rules prevail. We can't interact."

"So your saying Titans can, but we can't!?!?!" Athena nods. I interrupt with another squeal.

"ANNABETH JUST SAID, "I LOVE YOU!" TO PERCY! OH, MY GODS! THIS IS AMAZING! HER FINAL WORDS ARE GOING TO BE "I LOVE YOU!""

"WHAT!" Athena shouts.

"Athena, you got them into this. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Poseidon shouts. Athena bows her head.

"A little slow aren't we Poseidon?" Artemis asks from her perch. For once, Poseidon doesn't rise to the bait.

"YOU JUST KILLED MY SON AND YOUR DAUGHTER! ONE DAY, YOU WILL PAY!" Poseidon storms down the hallway, while Athena goes the other way. I look down and do the logical thing. SQUEAL!

Athena's POV:

No. Time slows. No. My daughter just fell into Tartarus. Because of me. No. My thoughts are interrupted by a long, ear-piercing squeal. Aphrodite. Of course. I turn and glare, tears starting in my wise gray eyes. I decide to give her a piece of my mind.

"AWWW!?!?!?!?!? My daughter just fell into Tartarus, and you ARE FANGIRLING!?!?!?!"

She shrugs and says, "What? It's cute!"

Cute. My tears are in great danger of slipping over now. My daughter is as good as dead. I need to do SOMETHING, but I can't. Literally. The ancient rules prevail.

"My son and Athena's daughter fell into Tartarus. The place where all monsters go to DIE, and you think it's "cute," Poseidon states, echoing my thoughts. For once, Poseidon is right.

"OBVIOUSLY!" Aphrodite rolls her eyes. "How would you feel if one person from your OTP fell into Tartarus, just to be with the other!?" I would not be FANGIRLING!! Sometimes gods can be so dense. My tears finally boil over the brim. A lone tear streaks down my face. I wonder if it would be more obvious to wipe it away or let it be.