Hinny

A/N

EDIT: I do not in any way support or condone JK Rowling or any of her actions.

Hey Guys! Sorry for the hold-up! In case you didn't know Hinny is the ship name for Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. Percabeth and their Percababies are on summer break visiting London. I am sorry, but everything is going to be in American English, except for Mum. James is 13, Albus is 11 and Lily is 9. 'Zoe is 14, Charles and Luke are 11 and Marina is 8. All rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling!

Ginny's POV: 

"Okay children! Get your sweaters on! We are going to the park!" 

"Okay, Mum! We're coming!" Lily's voice rings down the stairs. "Come on James! Get off Albus!" I roll my eyes and sigh. Harry comes out of his study, glasses lopsided. He sighs. 

"Kids these days..." As he approaches me I lean into him. 

"KIDS!" I yell up the stairs. 

"COMING MUM!" James shouts back. James comes galloping down the stairs with a lopsided grin. 

"Where are Albus and Lily?" I ask suspiciously. 

"Um..." James points to the stairs. Lily and Albus come down the stairs, Lily supporting Albus. I groan. 

"James Sirius Potter! What in a Death Eater's name did you do to your brother!?" Harry stares angrily at James. 

"We were just wrestling!" Harry and I sigh in unison. I take my wand out and point it at Albus. 

"Episkey," I say as a jet of blue sparks out of my wand. Albus straightens. 

"Thanks, Mum!" He hugs me. 

"Now can we MOVE?" Lily asks impatiently. 

"Let's go!"

________________________________________________________________________________

At the park...

"Mummy, this is my new friend Marina! She is eight!" Lily comes up to me, dragging a girl with her. I am assuming this is Marina. She has curly black hair and grey eyes. 

"Hi," Marina says in a quiet voice. She doesn't seem British, she has an American accent. 

"Hi, Marina! Where are your parents?" Marina points to a blonde haired woman and a black haired man, both watching Marina protectively. 

"Thank you!" I drag Harry over to them. 

"Hello! We are Lily's parents!" I point to Lily who is racing across the park with Marina. 

"Hi! I'm Annabeth, this is Percy." 

"I'm Ginny, this is Harry." We sit down next to Percy and Annabeth. Up close Percy looks a lot like Harry. Same black hair, same green eyes. Annabeth hair curly blonde hair and grey eyes. Both Percy and Annabeth have a shattered look in their eyes. George also has it. 

"Anyway, are you from America?" Harry asks. 

"Yeah, we are from New York and Annabeth is on a business trip for her architecture company. What do you guys do for a living?" Harry and I share quick glances. 

"Um... I'm an author and Harry is an erm... police. How many kids do you have? We have three. James, Albus and of course Lily." 

"We have four," Annabeth says. "Zoe," She points to Zoe who is getting harassed my James. We can hear their conversation from here. 

"Come on, just one kiss!" James says. Zoe shakes her head and sighs. I sigh. 

"We're sorry James is-" I stop when I see Percy and Annabeth laughing. 

"NO!" I see and turn around just in time to see Zoe hit James. 

"I guess he deserved that." Harry just sighs. 

"Um... Continuing on. We have twins. Charles and Luke." Charles and Luke are in deep conversation with Albus. 

"And of course Marina." Marina is now chasing Lily around. Harry's watch beeps. 

"Oh look at the time! I'm sorry, we have to go!" I say. "Kids! We have to go!" As I round up the kids, I see Percy and Annabeth exchanging a kiss. Oh love. 

A/N Agh! I hate that ending! Anyway yeah! Hope you liked it! Goodbye People of the Earth and Mount Olympus!

<3 Thalia