Lily

A/N Hey Guys! Sorry for all these Author's Note and Tags. Really sorry! But, I AM ON SUMMER VACATION! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Thank you so much for 17.4K reads! Don't forget to vote and comment more ideas! This chapter is about LilyRoseSpruce so that is why the chapter is dedicated to her! All rights go to Rick Riordan!

Lily's POV: 

Hi. My name is Lily Rose Spruce I am a demigod. I arrived at Camp Half-Blood about two days ago and haven't yet gotten claimed. Since I lived with my mom, I know that my dad was a god. I think my dad is most likely Hermes. I've made a few friends, Piper Glenwood and Hunter named Mia Evergreen. And - okay, so there's a glowing trident above my head. Not creepy at all! Okay, stay calm Lily. I do the logical thing. Try to bat it away. I raise my hand and swat it. Or at least to try. It wasn't going away! My hand went right through it!

"HELP!!!" I scream, hoping someone might here. And a lot of people heard me. Practically the entire camp heard me. Okay... that is embarrassing. Everyone came rushing to the weapon shed, where I was attempting to pick out a weapon. Because when you're a demigod, you need a weapon. 

"Oh Hades," Chiron mumbled as soon as he reached me. 

"What is it?" I practically screamed at him. 

"You've been... claimed," Chiron told me. A blonde tall girl with grey eyes pushed her way to the front. 

"Oh Hades," The girl said. "Chiron..."

"Not now Annabeth," Chiron muttered out of the side of his mouth. 

"Well! Who have I gotten claimed by?" I asked, before realizing for myself. Poseidon.

"Poseidon, god of the sea. Only one other known living demigod child born to him," Chiron said, sounding like he was talking at a funeral. 

"Who?" I ask. A black haired, green eyed boy moves to the front of the crowd. 

"Me," He said, looking at me with wide eyes. "I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. Welcome sister." He offers me his hand, which I take in shock.

"Now shall we find you a weapon?" Percy asks. I nod, uncertainly. "Everyone leave! It's just another claimed demigod!" The crowd starts to chat noisily and go back to their activities. 

"Annabeth!" Percy calls. The blonde girl comes. 

"Hey Seaweed Brain," Annabeth comes up and Percy wraps his arm around her and pulls her close. 

"Hey Wise Girl," Percy says, before leaning down to kiss her. How lovely. I sigh. Then I remember, I need a weapon. I clear my throat. 

"Oh! Hi, Lily!" Annabeth says. "Percy, what did you want?" 

"Oh! I wanted you to help pick out a weapon for Lily!' Percy remembers. 

"Cool," Annabeth says while opening the shed. She handed me a bow and arrow. I didn't take it. 

"I can't aim, like at all. If I was aiming for that tree," I pointed to the tree about twelve feet away from Annabeth, "I would hit you!" 

"Okay then! I guess a pistol is also out of the question." I nod, relieved. Annabeth handed me a sword. It was perfect. And that was how I met Percabeth. 

Goodbye People of the Earth and Mount Olympus! 

<3 Thalia