Mrs. Dolly Phin

A/N Hey Guys! Sorry for the delay! I've been at dance camp and have had very limited time! Then I broke the screen on my computer and had to get it repaired. Thank you so much for 33K+ views and 1.2K votes! AND #877 in fanfiction! I love you guys so much! PiperGlenwood came up with the last name! All rights go to Rick Riordan!

Marina's POV:

Today we are going to get a pet! Finally! Zoe, Charlie, Luke and I have been begging for one for years. And that's not an exaggeration. Mommy finally agreed to it, as long as it was a guinea pig. Daddy didn't exactly agree, but one look from Mommy was enough to convince him. 

"Marina!" Mommy called up the stairs. "We're leaving soon!" 

"Coming," I shout back. Charlie and Luke stampede past my door with Zoe close behind. 

"Give me back my book you little brats!" Zoe shouts. When they get down the stairs I hear Mommy's enter. 

"Charlie, Luke, give Zoe back her book," Mommy says sternly. "Fine. Sorry Zoe," Luke says sarcastically. 

"Sorry Zoe," Charlie says, a lot more sincerely. I roll my eyes. Even though they're my older brothers, they act a lot younger than me. Believe it or not, this is a typical incident at our house. 

"Marina!" Daddy calls up the stairs. I scrape up my black curly hair into a ponytail and run down the stairs. 

"Let's go to the pet store!" Mommy says as she opens the door. Zoe, Charlie, and Luke follow her out the door. Daddy grabs my hand and whispers to me.

"I'd rather not," I giggle and let him lead me through the door. 

________________________________________________________________________________

At the pet store...

Mrs. Dolly Phin's POV: 

The bell jingles, signaling another customer. I look up to see a family of six walk in. The eldest child, a girl, is squabbling with one of the boys while the mother attempts to break it up. The father, the twin of the other boy and the youngest child, another girl, are just looking on amused. I clear my throat. They all look at me. 

"Hello, I'm Dolly Phin, how may I help you?" 

"Hey, Dolly Phin! Like a dolphin!" Says the brother who was arguing. I sigh. I get that a lot. 

"Luke!" The mother reprimands him. "Don't be rude! Apologize!"

"Sorry," Luke apologizes his head hanging. But when he looks up his sea green eyes hold a look of mischief. The mother sighs and turns towards me. 

"We'd like to look at the guinea pigs," She says. At the words guinea pigs, the father stiffens and the eldest daughter stifles a small giggle. 

"Right this way," I turn towards the guinea pigs. The family follows obediently. 

"Here they are," I gesture to the guinea pigs, running around within the glass cage. All the children and the mother approach the glass. The father inches away. 

"Okay guys," He says nervously. "I think we've seen enough. *Awkward laugh*"

"Come on Daddy!" The older girl says laughing, "Don't you like guinea pigs?" The father shakes his head rapidly from side to side. 

"Let's take a vote!" The mother says smiling. "I vote yes. Zoe?"

Zoe, the oldest daughter, looks at her dad. "Yes. Luke?"

Luke gets that mischevious look in his eyes again. The dad face palms. "Yes! Charlie?"

Charlie, the other brother, looks at his father bashfully. "Sorry, Daddy I really want a pet. I vote yes. Marina?"

Marina, the youngest child, smiles. The father gets down on his knees and begs. 

"Please Marina, have mercy! HAVE MERCY!" Marina smiles cutely. 

"Sorry, Daddy yes." The father collapses on the floor. And that's how I met the Jackson's.

Did you like it? Goodbye People of the Earth and Mount Olympus!

<3 Thalia