Ivy

A/N This is for IvyPine ! It also connects to the previous chapter! All rights go to Rick!

Ivy

Hi. I am Ivy Pine, Olympic Swimmer. Today I got invited to Percy Jackson's house for a celebratory lunch. The USA had won a lot of medals at the Olympics. Percy Jackson was on the Men's swim team. And, NO! There is nothing romantic! We are just friends! Anyway, right now I am taking the M86 to Percy's house. I get off on 5th Ave. I walk up to hopefully the right house and knock on the door. Nothing. I knock again.

"OKAY! OKAY! HOLD ON!" A little boy's voice says impatiently. I furrow my brow. Aww. This must be one of the kids that Percy told me about. Percy is married and has 4 children.

"Now Luke, you say who is it?" A slightly older girl coaches, maybe her little brother.

"Who is it?" Luke says obediently.

"Ivy. Ivy Pine." I say, hesitantly.

"Zoe, what do I do now?" Luke whines.

"You look at the list of people Daddy is expecting! Gods, teaching is worse than trying to get a Minotaur to dance!"

"THAT'S MEAN! I AM GOING TO TELL MOMMY!" I hear little footsteps running off and the girl sighing.

"Ivy... Found it!" All of the sudden, the door opens to reveal a small girl with curly black hair and grey eyes. This girl couldn't be more than 10, yet her language is more developed than a 15-year-olds.

"Hi. I am Zoe Jackson." Zoe gives me a cute smile. "Are you here for Percy Jackson's party?"

"Yes." I say.

"Right this way..." Zoe leads me down a long hallway dotted with pictures of two teenagers. I recognize Percy as the male, and the girl has the same grey eyes as Zoe. Must be Percy's wife. She is beautiful with honey blonde curls. Zoe leads me to a big pavilion. I smile at Zoe.

"Thank you!" Zoe smiles again.

"Your welcome!"

"Zoe..." A female voice says from behind me. "Were you teasing your brother again?" I turn around to see the girl in the photos standing there. "Were you teasing your brother?" In her arms was a tear-stained boy with the girl's blonde hair and Percy's sea green eyes. That must be Luke.

"Yes." Zoe looks unashamed. Her mother sighs.

"Don't do it again, okay?" Zoe has an unreadable face.

"Okay." I clear my throat.

"Oh! Hi!" The blonde woman says. "I'm Annabeth Chase, Percy's wife. And you are?" I smile.

"I'm Ivy. I was on the swim team. Percy has told me about his family. Your children are so cute!"

Annabeth smiles. Annabeth is one of the people who, if she smiles, makes you feel really good. "Thank you-" Her sentence is cut off by the arrival of Percy.

"Hey Wise Girl, hey Ivy!' Percy smiles. Percy is holding a toddler, who looks exactly like Zoe. He is followed by Luke. Wait, no. Luke is right in front of me. They must be twins.

"Hi Seaweed Brain." Annabeth leans back into him, and scoops up the toddler.

"Hi Percy. What are all of your kids names?" Percy points to Zoe.

"That's Zoe. Zoe is 10. Then there are the twins, Luke and Charles. They are 7. Lastly, we have Marina, who is 2 years old." Awww!

"So cute!"

Annabeth pokes Percy. "It is time for your speech."

"Zoe, can you watch everyone?" Zoe nods and takes Marina from Annabeth.

"Come on guys!" They head up the stairs.

I can barely hear Luke saying to Charles, "You want to play Attack of the Monsters?"

Annabeth and Percy have disappeared. That is how I met Percabeth.