5. Birthday

Words: 1766

2 weeks later...

I'm woken up by a high scream and I literally jump out of the bed. I but on some fluffy socks and run towards the door. I swing to door open rush outside. I run towards the stairway and down. When I stand in the hallway a turn my head towards the kitchen and see that the lights are on. 

I walk inside the kitchen and I swear to god I almost got a heartattack. Everybody is standing in the kitchen yelling 'happy birthday' to me. The kitchen is full of birthday stuff. 

Ina and Em runs up to me and hugs me. I hug them back and say 'thank you' to the both of them. The guys are standing around the kitchen island smiling at me. I return the smile and move over to the big cake. Yum.

"So what do the birthday kid wanna do today?" Tom asks leaning on the island.

"First of all I want to eat some cake and then I wanna go to a party" I say cutting a piece of the cake and placing it on a white paper plate.

"I always do love to party" Tom says clapping his hands togheter.

"Oh... I didn't mention that I only wanna party with the girls tonight" I say and smirk at Tom.

"What!? That's not fair!" He yells and pouts at me.

"Well you can't always get what you want" I say and move away towards the table.

"You're not going to party" I hear a masculine voice say from behind me. I turn my head around and my eyes lock with Devons.

"And why not?" I ask him.

"There will be unmated men there and I do not want the three of you getting hurt" He says with a strict voice.

"What do you suggest? Do you also wanna come or what's your deal?" I ask him getting a little annoyed. 

"Yeah either that or we don't go" He says and crosses his arms.

"Fine dad" I say in a angry voice and turn around again. I begin eating my cake and when I'm about to take my second spoon of this yummy masterpiece someone snatches the plate away from me. I shift my gaze from where my plate was to where it's now and I see that it's Cameron who took it.

"Give it back" I say in a low and strict voice. He doesn't say anything, he just smirks at me. I try to reach the cake but he moves away. I stand up and he starts to run out of the kitchen. I sigh and run after him. He runs out of the house and down the driveway. I slow down when I see what is standing infront of me.  It's my dream bike. I've wanted it for so long, but I've never been able to afford it. 

"OMG!!!" I yell and walk towards the bike. I look at the masterpiece and then up to Cameron and Josh.

"You got this for me?" I ask them and smiles occur on their faces. They nod at me and a big smile breaks out on my face. I lift my right leg and when I'm about to sit down on the bike. Alex calls my name.

"Liv!" he yells and comes out with a big package. 

Alex and I've gotten quite close recently. I guess we've gotten so close 'cause we share the same intrests, soccer and motorbikes. He's really caring and kind in a brotherly way. I told Alex about my pack and him. Alex is the only one who knows here and I'm glad that he respects that I don't want to tell anybody else. 

Alex told me about his life before this pack and it was terrible. An omega is treated very badly. He was treated worse only because he is a hybrid. Alex told me they looked on him as if he was a mistake, a monster and that he brought shame to the pack.