46. Frustration

I'm sorry for not updating in like 2.5 years. sorry about that but there has been a lot going on.

Words: 690

Sweat, blood, anger. Heart pacing. A drop of sweat is running down on my forehead and hits the floor as I dodge the fist flying towards my head. I grab it and yank it as hard as I can. The first guard is on the floor and the others are circling around me. I'm on alert, watching, moving slowly, trying to find the weakest link. I seek eye contact as they move and one of them looks away. I move as fast as I can, gliding under the the guard. I get a hold of his neck and slams his head to the floor.

"Isn't this enough for you?" I ask the King as he watches carefully from the balcony of the trainingroom.

"You have no chance against them. They're faster then you." My wordfs flout through the silent room and is met by anger from everyone except the King.

"We start the training tomorrow." He says nothing else as he walks out from the room and everyone stares at me. Judging me.

My feet move across the room as I walk towards the doors and a hand reach for me as I walk through the crowd. Fireworks. Marcus takes my hand in his and walks with me out of the crowded room.

"You are very fast, my love" He whispers in my ear, placing his hand on my lower back which makes me shiver and he notices. Damn he's hot....

"I know" I wink at him and run up the stairs and down the hall towards our room. Marcus runs after me knowing exactly where I'm heading. The doors slide open as I push them open and I feel a hand around my waist pulling me closer.

"You are fast, but not fast enough" He whispers and takes my hand, leading me towards the bathroom. I follow him curiously wanting to know what he'll do. He lets the water from the shower run warm and turns around facing me. He looks at me intensely and reaches for my shirt, but I slap his hand away knowing what it'll do to him. He growls lowly and reaches for my shirt again and I let him this time. He slides his hands under my shirt and removes my bra, letting it fall to the tile floor. I blush as i notice that my shirt is little see through but is surprised by him turning me swiftly around. He presses my against his cheast and his hands travel across my stomach and down to my pants. He opens them and pulls them down to floor.

"Beautiful" His words make me shiver and I turn around pushing him into the shower, making us both entirely wet. Our lips meet and fireworks erupt between us. I move my hand towards his shirt and tries to unbutton it but I fail. frustration build up in me and I rip his shirt of with my hands. Marcus growls loudly at me for riping his shirt of but lifts me up and pushes me towards the wall. He takes the rest of his shirt of and his pants to all while pushing me towards the cold wall. He sets me down hand kisses me before he grabs a shampoo bottle of the shelf.

"Seriously? You're gonna stop?" I ask him very frustrated. He smirks at me while rubbing the shampoo into his hair. I motions for me to turns around and I do so without hesitation. He rubs my coconut shampoo into my hair and kisses my neck, knowing what he is doing to me.

"Who said I was done with you?"

**********************************''

Again I'm sorry for not updating but it's been a lot the last years but I'm trying to find my motivation again.

Shirt chapter again sorry.

Love, Ebba