38. In control? No.

Olivia's POV

Words: 1466

The golden brown color in his eyes have changed and the yellow circle around his pupile is glowing. He shifts his gaze from me to the little wolf, who decided to mess with the wrong shewolf. His growl echoes between the threes of the forest and the boy wimpers lowly, as he stands still. 

His steps are slow and we can feel the anger reeking of off him. The boy lowers his eyes to the ground and Marcus continues too stalk towards him. His paws making the earth beneath us shake with every step. The boys body starts to shake when Marcus growls against his bare neck. 

The growling stops and the boy stops shaking. They're talking too each other through the mindlink. I stay quiet and in my place as they stand still. 

His scent linger around me, making it hard for me not too jump him. Right here, right now. I restrain myself from my naughty thoughts. I need to get away from Marcus now. I can't be around him during this night, not when the fullmoon is on it's highest. Things that's not supposed too happen probably will, if I don't get away from him. 

I keep my gaze at them, as I stand up on my four paws. I take a small step backwards, not taking my sight of off them. I keep on backing away from them until I'm far enough. The boy starts too shake his head and Marcus shifts his gaze from the boy to where I stood a few seconds ago. I take this as my cue to run. 

*********

The doors into my room swing open, as I barge into the bedroom. I quickly close the doors behind me, making sure it's closed before I go over to the bed. I place my hands around a small piece of the bed frame. I tear away a stake from the bed and place it as another lock on the door. 

The door is completaly closed and I throw mysef onto the bed. 

Pathetic. Really. I'm supposed to be out there and take care of the women and the men that has lost control, but no. I'm in here trying to keep myself from jumping my mate. I roll over onto my back and close my eyes for a second. I hear the howls and growls from the outside, a shiver runs down my spine.

A sensationel burning pain, radiates from my heart and out too my toes and fingertips. I clutch the sheets, keeping in a high scream from breaking the silence in the castle. I jump off the bed and runs into the bathroom. I strip out off my clothes and put on the shower. I take a step into the ice cold shower and my body immediatly stops too shake. A satisfied sigh breaks the silence in the room. 

I stand in the shower for a while, letting the cold water run over my now humid body. I turn off the shower and grab the towel on the toilet, wrapping myself up in it. I take small and carefull steps out off the bathroom and over to my bag. Halfway there the pain returns and cathes me off guard. My legs fold under me and I end up on the bedroom floor. 

A painfull scream breaks the silence in the castle and I can hear how peole start to fill the hallway. My hands are gripping the top of the towel, keeping it around my body.

"Marcus!" I manage to press out off myself as the burning pain gets worse with every second that passes. I press my head against the floor, keeping in the screams that wanna be heard. Hard steps pound through the hallway and it goes quiet on the other side off the door. The only thing that can be heard are the pounding steps and the faint breath. 

The doors are forced open and in comes a sweety and worried Marcus. I can see servants and other people from the castle staring at me. Marcus is quick to close the doors and he then kneels by my side. 

"I'm burning" I grunt as he tries too grab me. I nods his head and grabs me under me back and legs. His body against mine cools me down and makes the pain go away. He places me down in the, ending the bodycontact that we had and stands by the bed. 

"I need you to touch me" I whisper as I grip the bottom off his shirts. "Okay" he replies and lies next to my on the bed. I bring him closor to me and the pain stops. I let out a moan and close my eyes. 

His intoxicating scent  makes it's way up my nose. I can feel the hormones in my body release and my heart starts to pound even harder. I place my hands on his chest and I can feel how my towel starts to slip off of my chest. 

"Olivia" Marcus tries to warn me, but I don't listen. 

"I need you" I pause for a second "All of you" I let the words slip out through my lips. I can feel his eyes scan my chest. 

"Olivia, you know I won't be able to stop once I begin" He whispers in a deep and controled voice. He moves over ontop of me and spreads my legs. He still has his clothes on, but I can feel how excited he is.

"I don't want you too stop" My reply comes out as a moan as he grabs my waist, sending sparkles through his hand and over my stomach. 

His yellow pupiles extand and his golden brown eyes have disappeared. His hands slide over my stomach and pulls me closor to him. I place my hands around his neck, putting my lips onto his. The kiss is slow and passionate, but it soon turns rough. Marcus breaks the kiss and removes his shirt, throwing it down on the floor. 

The room is dark and the only thing I can see are his yellow eyes, shining through the darkness. His eyes are focused on me, my body, my soul. He crashes his lips onto mine and fireworks are realesed. A moan escapes through my mouth as he moves his lips from mine to my neck. 

"So beautiful" His husky voice echoes through the room. 

His warm plump lips leave marks on my neck as he continues down my stomach. With his hands on each side of my inner thighs, he spreads my legs wide open. He kisses his way down my thighs, from my knees downwards. With every kiss he gives my he looks up at me, looking for any sign of fear. 

I give him a clear sign that I want him to continue. His naive smile instantly turns into a small smirk. He kisses me and a loud moan escapes from my deep within. I grab the sheets tightly as he contunies to kiss me. His kissing gets rougher and faster, making my moans louder. I arch my back in pleasure. He grabs my waist, holding me still as he continues. 

"Marcus" His name float through the air. 

I grab his brown curls with one hand, the other one still holding the sheets thightly. I can hear how he starts to remove his belt and pants, still kissing me. He throws his pants and belt on the floor. The jingle sound of the metal belt fills the room as we breath heavly. 

Marcus crawl on the bed, up between my legs on grabs my waist with one hand and the other one places he beside my head. He slowly pushes himself into me, he holds me in place. Not leting me move. I garb his arms as my moans get louder. 

"Marcus"

He starts to move his hips and the grunts from his lips gets louder and louder. He grabs my hair in his hand and pushes our lips together. 

*************

Um.... Yeah. I'm not used too write these kinhd of chapters, but I hope you like it.....

Thanks for the support and love. Keep showing it!!!

Love, Ebba.