41. Not Welcomed

Olivia's POV

Words: 1152

The silence in the room is gone. Gasps, screams and growls echo through the big dinner hall. I crouch down on the hard tile floor next to him, grabing him by his colar and shoving him over on his sore back. He grunt as his back touches the floor and he grabs my hand hard. 

"What happend?" I ask him, letting him hold onto my hand as hard as he wants. He looks into my eyes trying to form his lips. His lips form what looks like words, but I can't hear a thing. No one can. The room falls silence and turns colder than before.

His grip around my hand loosens up and his black eyes turn white. The vampire venom is the dedliest things to a werewolf. One drop is enough to kill ten werewolves. When the venom is injected to a werewolf, it reacts with the red blood cells immediately. It slows down your heartbeat, makes your blood move slower, making it harder for your heart to pump it out to all of your bodies corners. It will become hard for you to breath and in a few minutes you'll be dead if you don't get the antidote. 

The only place where you can find the antidote, is in a hybrids teeth. Our teeth. I think we were created this way because it would cause balance in the supernatural world. If only a few has the antidote then it won't fall into the wrong hands. 

For us to heel someone from the venom of a vampire, we need to sink our teeth into the wolf's neck and send out the antidote. Almost like we do with our venom. 

His hand drops to the ground and a scream breaks the silence that fell when he left us. Even though I'm a third vampire, I still despise the power they have sometimes. That the can end once life with just a bite. 

Marcus' eyes land on me and the young warrior laying in front of me. The stench of death reaces my nose and the hybrids and I are the first one to notice it. 

They're ours

I raise to my feet and we all begin to run out the room, making our way to the nearest exit. The Rumbling noise of chairs pushed out, screams and snarls can be heard from behind us. We find those big doors that separate us from them. Devon and I are the first one to reach them and we push them open, reaveling the big lawn in front of the royal forest. 

My eyes land on a group of five. Five vampires standing around a royal warrior, drinking of him. The anger inside of me is boiling. Even though I don't know the warrior, I feel like it's my responsebility to make sure no one gets hurt. And I've already lost two of them. 

I don't flinch when they let his body fall to the ground and the turn around facing us. The blood running down their mouths, down their neck make me wanna throw up. There's something different about these vampires. The way the move, smell and their eyes. Their eyes are completaly dark blue and I have never seen anything like it. 

A vampires eyes are often obsidan if they don't have a disease that'll make them red. 

What are they?

"So it's true" One of them speaks out loud with blood dripping from the side of his mouth. He doesn't bother to wipe it away. My eyes connect with his blue ones and he winks at me. The ocean blue color in my eyes are drained and replaced with the dark silver. Which makes his smirk grow wider. 

"Those eyes really do look beautiful on you Olivia" He knows my name. The rest of the people from inside the castle has gathered up behind us, staring at the mutts infront of us. 

"We all have heard about you and we think what you're doing is wrong" He continues, still not losing that smirk on his lips. I can feel the royals tense behind me, thinking I've done something. 

"You shouldn't be here. You should come with us instead" I press my nails into my hands, trying to control my anger. This is one of the things I've learned overn the years, never show your enemy your emotions. Never.

"You didn't have to kill two of ours to get your oppinion heard" My repons doesn't seem to satisfy him and the others around the guard.

"Yes we did" He turns his back to me, giving me the best oppertunity to strike fast and hard. 

I'm up behind him in a second, grabbing his head betwen my hands and twisting his head of. There's no blood. White powder pours down on the ground, almost like snow onto grass, under his limp body. 

I meet their stares. Those dark blue eyes trying to bring me into them. Trying to force me to join them. Marcus' eyes are on me once again, scanning me from head to toe.

Marcus' POV

Their long, slim and bony bodies stride around my warrior dead body like they've won. Their stench makes it's way over to us and I swear I just heard someone puke behind me. My eyes land on her. The only thing that matters right now. I watch her move on her toes around them. She's bend her back so that's she's lower to the ground for stability. 

Before we can even react she has one of them under herself, pushing him own with his knee and forcing him to look at her. She snaps his neck without thinking twice and powder fly up in the air and falls down on the ground around her. There are only three of them left.

I can see from the corner of my eye how Alex, one of the hybrids, try to go and help her but he's stopped by Devon. Alex steps back in line and a frown makes it's way upon his face.

"Let her have them" Devon's words flout through the air like venom and at the same time, she ends all of them in one move. Olivia disappears behind a cloud of white powder for a second before it all falls down on the ground. 

The powerful growl echos over the lawn and bounces on the castlewalls, almost pushing us to our knees from behind. Her wolf is covered in white powder, covering up all of her midnight black color. Her silver eyes scan the crowd until they land on me and she nods for me to follow. The dust on her body disappears as she begins to run. 

Her midnight black wolf is soon gone and I struggle to keep up.

**************

Till er alla från mig och ja, detta är svenska. Mindfuck jag vet but I know you love me.

Love, Ebba.