9. Mistake

Words: 1706

Logans POV:

It's been eight months since I last saw her. Saw those ocean blue eyes. Saw her face. That day, eight months ago I made the biggest mistake you can ever do. No shit Sherlock! My wolf yells at me through our mindlink. I rejected my mate. The person who were chosen for me.

I broke her heart, her soul, her everything and I wish I could go back and make it all alright.

You can't! My wolf yells at me. Gawin has been pissed angry at me since I rejected her. I understand him, I've been pissed at myself too.

"Babe!" I'm thrown out of my deep thoughts about my mate, when Gwen comes walking into my office.

I look up from my paperwork and look at her. She's wearing long blue jeans with a pink t-shirt. Gwen has changed a lot the last months and I've grown on her. I really like her. First we were just friends with benefits, but it changed aand we started to go on dates and being with each other more.

She walks to me and sits in my lap, wrapping her long tanned arms around my neck. She gives me a kiss on the forehead and smiles at me. My hands travel over her waist and soon they're holding her face between them. I move my face closer to hers, bringing her head towards me. Our lips are inches away and our breathings are mixing.

I push my lips onto hers and our lips move in sync. I lick her under lip, asking for entrance and soon she gives me it. I slip my tongue into her mouth and our tongues dance together.

After our long make out session we split apart. I rest my forehead against hers and we smile at each other.

"There's something a wanna tell you" I say to her taking her hands into mine.

"Is something wrong?" She asks giving me a worried look.

"I've decided to make you my Luna" I say and smile at her.

She squeals and brings me in for a hug. I fold my thick arms around her small body and put my head into her neck. We break apart and she moves in for a kiss, but we're interrupted by my Beta.

He comes walking inside my office not realizing that he has interrupted us. He looks up and sees us sitting in the couch kissing each other.

"Um... I'm sorry Alpha that I'm interrupting you, but I got news from those who are going to help us with the pack training" he says bringing a paper forward.

"Gwen, baby, could you leave us for a minute and I'll find you afterwards?" I ask her giving her a peck on the cheek. She nods at me and walks out of the room.

I grab the paper from my Beta Brian and starts to read it.

From Devon To Alpha Logan

My pack and I will be arriving at your pack in two days. We are ten people and we'll be needing six rooms.

I'll have my best warrior and trainer with me. The trainings will starts at seven in the morning and they'll and when the trainer says they do. During training everybody will do as the trainer says. No questions asked. Females and men will train together.

Those who isn't allowed to train: Pregnant females, teens under the age eighteen and hybrids.

If you have any problems with these rules. Take it up with me and my trainer. If you have any hybrids in your pack, we would like if you brought them with you when we arrive.