|Chapter 46|

-A/N Sorry for the mild late update. Had tons of homework! Blah. Let's just get into it, shall we?-

"Eat it," I demanded again. Matt shook his head, his arms crossed over his chest.

"No." He said stubbornly.

"Awe come on. I know you love this stuff. You have to eat, Matt. For your sake." I tried to push his plate towards him, but his hand hit it, sending it flying off the table.

"I said no, human!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes, bending down to clean up the mess.

"I swear. Sometimes I wonder why mom even got another kid. She barely takes care of you and I have to deal with your attitude." I mumbled.

"You humans disgust me. Always showing love and affection." He said. I looked up at him and scoffed.

"Your parents really messed you up, man. What's up with this supervillain act?" I asked, standing. He glared, his blue eyes narrowed.

"I have no parents. They died long ago. This is no act." He said, puffing out his chest. I tossed the plate of pizza in the trash and washed my hands.

"Sure, kid. Just don't waste any food again." I muttered. I could feel his eyes on my head and I turned around, finding his head tilted to the side.

"You're not scared of me?" He asked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're harmless. Even while you're glaring a hole into my face." I smiled and he seemed confused.

"But I am powerful! You should bow down to me and plead mercy!" He said. I raised a brow, a warm feeling settling in my chest.

"Okay," I bowed down, the look of surprise shock having me almost laughing again.

"I hail you, all-powerful Matthew Green. Please, spare me my life. I would do anything to not be killed." I said, my voice going higher.

"That's better." I could hear the satisfaction in his voice. I looked up and saw a strange gleam in his eyes. I only smiled wider at the sight. If only I knew what I know now.

It was indeed no act.

My eyes shot open and I could feel dust and small pieces of marble on my face. I sucked in a breath, my lungs burning. There was a strong pounding in the top of my head and I pressed a finger on it.

I winced, blood gushing out the top of my head. Crap. I quickly took off my shirt and wrapped it around my head, trying to stop the blood from gushing.

Coldness licked my bare arms and I shivered. I stood to my feet, wobbling slightly at the movement. Something was weighing heavily on my back and as I felt around, I found out it was a book bag.

Why is there a book bag on my back?

As I moved forward, something hit my foot. Or either my foot hit something. I bent down and felt around for what touched my foot. It was cold and it felt like metal. I picked it up, feeling around it. Is this... a gun? Why on earth do I have a gun?

Where am I?

"H-Hello?" My voice bounced off the walls and I looked around, trying to see through the darkness.

I wrapped my arms around my body. It was freezing and I kind of wish I wasn't bleeding so I could put back on my shirt. At least I have a tank top on.