chapter 6

Ana pov:

Pain... that was all I could feel. Am I dead? But if I was, I shouldn't feel any pain right? Atleast that's what I heard. You go to heaven or hell. But this place is so cold and full of darkness. Where Am I? I don't know how long I have been roaming in the dark but soon enough I heard voices.

It was not clear what were they talking about but I can feel their presence around me. Somehow that made me calm. I felt a kiss on my forehead and the warmth that spread across my body. I couldn't explain the feeling but for a moment I was in bliss. Soon the moment was gone and I was in cold again. That was weird. "Hello, can anyone hear me?"- I asked to see if someone was around. Who kissed my forehead?

It echoed around like an empty space. No voices could be heard. It was completely silent once again. I willed myself to search for any path that could lead me to the voices I heard. Maybe they can lead me somewhere other than this space.

While waving my hands through space, I came in contact with a rough texture. I felt around and found a metal knob, thus confirming it to be a door. Without hesitation, I opened the door to meet with a bright light. Blinking my eyes I looked back at cold dark space, and the decision was made. I went to the other side.

I felt myself lying on a bed. My eyes were closed and images of what had happened in the forest were flashing through. Whimpers came out as I relived those moments. Moving around a little, a jolt of pain hit me and I screamed waking up instantly. The first thing I saw was a white ceiling. My eyes roamed around the whole room constantly looking for any threats. There was a man standing near the bed looking at me. I moved quickly to the other side of bed creating as much distance between us as I could without further injuring myself. I was terrified, to say the least. He may be handsome but still, he could be my kidnapper. I shouldn't let my guard down.

"Nobody gonna hurt you, I promise. Look around, you are in a hospital. My friends found you in the woods, injured so we brought you here for treatment. Do you remember anything?"- he said to me softly as if I am a scared lost baby. Maybe in his eyes, I was.

I looked around while still on guard. Didn't want to have any surprises now. I carefully saw through the whole room and then to this stranger. Nodding to him, I realized my tears were flowing. I stiffened when suddenly he cradled me in his arms. It was not expected but the warmth that came from him calmed me instantly. There was something being in his arms that made me feel safe and slowly I drifted off to sleep.

****

I moved my hand on the silk sheets and grabbed a nearby pillow. It was so soft like I was sleeping on clouds. Wait, what clouds? I woke up to see myself in a completely different room from before.

This one has big french windows with a door to the balcony on one wall letting the warm sunlight in. The other wall consists of a Led panel, a little cosy corner sitting and a door. The third wall has two doors and a study desk. The fourth wall has a walnut coloured king sized bed against it with white silk bed sheets tangled around me.

Clearly, this room belongs to someone rich but how did I came here? Wasn't I in the hospital bed with a strange handsome man beside me or was it just a trick of my mind. My questions were answered quickly when that same man entered the room. He saw me awake and came to stand near me.

"Hi, my name is kaiden knight. How are you feeling?" - he asked looking genuinely concerned.

"I am good. Whe-where am I?" I shuddered feeling his intense gaze. He is 6ft tall, with a well-built body showing through his black v-neck T-shirt and blue jeans. I haven't actually looked at him previously as I thought him to be my kidnapper. But now, I could see that his hairs were a midnight Black which was styled perfectly. His eyes, a dark blue colour with a hint of golden. His nose sharp but in a way cute. And lastly, His lips that lifted up in a smile and broke my stupdor.

"Sorry- ahh what were you saying?" I said, feeling embarrassed as he caught me checking him out.

"Yeah, I was telling that you are in my house. This is your room. The medication is right by the side table. Your food will be brought up by someone soon. And If you need anything, I am just next door. Just call my name and I'll be here in no time." - he said amused.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I appreciate it a lot. Nobody does anything for strangers these days. Yet here you are, bringing me to you home. Tell me if I could do something for you in return."

"Well, You can start by telling me your name." He teased. Oh my god! If I was embarrassed before, te now I am beyond mortified. I was talking to him this long without introducing myself. I must have hurt my head pretty hard. Of course, he didn't know my name, I am a stranger. A stranger with apparently no social mannerism.

"I am so sorry. You may think I am so asinine. Right- ahh... My name is Analia Wilson but my friends call me Ana." I said while extending my hand to shake.

His eyes lit up with happiness on hearing my name. "Analia... It's a very nice name." He said while capturing his hand with mine. The moment our hands touched, I gasped feeling a jolt of electricity. I jerked my hand away and looked at it weirdly. What the hell was that?

I looked up to see if Kaiden felt the same, but he seems okay. "Hey, why don't you freshen up. I'll send someone to help you." - he said while going out.

I sat there for a while waiting for anyone to come and help me. I urgently wanted to go to the bathroom and still nobody was insight. Sighing I decided to go by myself. Gathering all my strength, I let my legs down on the floor. Now I just have to stand and walk by myself. How difficult could it be, right? Well I soon came to know the answer by what happened next.

********************

Hey guys,
So, Kaiden got to know her name. (Yaay!!!!)
Who will Kaiden send to help her?
Do you think she should have waited for help or not?
Find out the outcome of her decision in the next chapter. Till then happy reading!!!!

P.s: please Like, Comment and Share

- Sonal