chapter 15

Ana

The car ride took approx thirty minutes. Light conversations and radio music were a part of our journey. We played a game in which I have to guess where he was taking me. I have to use my other senses other than my eyes to guess.

"No, try again baby." I could hear the smile in his voice. He was enjoying this while I have to rack my brain.

"A highway restaurant"

"Nope"

"A hidden waterfall in the woods"

"I do know about a place like that but it's not where we are going"

"Uggghhh, Okay. What do I get in return?"

"Well if you guessed it right before we reach there, then I would do whatever you say for one day and vice versa"

"Hmmm, sounds interesting. My next guess is stargazing."

"We could see the stars but it's not particularly the main attraction."

"Then, are we going hiking? I am not dressed for that"

"No, you should try harder. We are near our destination. The clock is ticking." He was teasing now. I cannot lose this game. I refused to lose it. I have already tried all my ideas.

"Ice-skating?"

"Nope"

"Oh come on. Where is it?" One part of me was frustrated that I was losing while the other was giddy to know that he put in so much effort for our first date.

"Just one last chance or I win" he whispered in my ear sending a shiver down.

Clearing my head, I sensed the surroundings. I could feel moisture in the air and the smell of earth after rain. Straining my ears for any sound except the car engine, I could make out the sound of water like a river or -That's it. Why couldn't I think of it before? 

Smirking in his direction, I bend towards his ear (which I must tell you is not easy when you are blindfolded) and whisper the magical word; "BEACH"

I was dying to see his reaction which was probably on the lines of jaw-dropping shock look. I knew I was right by the silence that followed instead of no, nope, try again baby.

"How-how did you guess? Did you cheat? He accused playfully.

"What no!!! Just so you know I used my senses."

He stopped the car and removed my blindfold. At first, it was blurry so I blinked continuously to clear my vision. I was indeed right we were near the parking that led to the beach.

"Well, you guessed it right. We are on the beach but I still have some surprises left for you." He said leading me with my hand entwined with his. As we turned the corner that led to the main part of the beach, I was amazed to see the sight before me. A row of food stalls was on one side ranging from Chinese to different types of food items followed by games stalls and small rides. The other part of it was covered by a flea market where people were busy buying items. In the centre was a makeshift stage where music bands were performing. Beyond that, some of the people were strolling on the beach or relaxing with their families.

I turned around to find Kaiden nervously scratching the back of his neck. "I got to know about this local festival hosting on the beach today and somehow I knew you would like it. There are so many options; we can do whatever you choose."

"I love it. Thank you" I said hugging him.

"Come on, we have a lot to explore," he said while keeping me close to his side with his hand on my waist.

"What do you want to do first?"

"I think we should eat then take a stroll around."

We went to the food stalls and the first thing we tried was prawn cocktail squares in one of the seafood stalls. I haven't tried this dish before but it tastes good. Moving further, we had our favourite cheeseburgers and fries.

"Do you want to go to the flea market next?" He asked while taking a sip of his beer.

"Yeah okay," I said while finishing my drink.

Roaming through the stalls, we saw clothes, accessories, footwear, antiques and much more. Kaiden insisted to buy me few things and I got some items for him as well. I was trying on an antique ring when he called and took me to where the centre stage was. A new band was playing and when the song ended, the singer said,"the next song is a dedication from Mr Kaiden Knight to his beautiful date, Ms Analia Wilson."

Kaiden bowed a little and extended his hand towards me," May I have this dance, my lady?"

"You may, Mr Knight" I faked a British accent.

'Truly madly deeply' by savage garden starts to play and I couldn't be happier. It's one of my favourite songs. We were swaying with the rhythm in each other's embrace. I was resting my head on his chest with arms around his neck while he had his chin rested on my head and hands around my waist. It was just perfect. The place, the moment, everything... There was no doubt left in my mind. I was ready, ready to fully accept him.

The song ended and we went towards the waves. No words were needed. I was content with him just beside me. I would glance at him every now and then reminding myself that it's true and not a dream. It is actually happening. The moon above was casting its light over the beach and waves creating a breathtaking view.

When we were far away from the festival, I turned towards him and instantly crush my lips against him. I was pouring all my feelings in that kiss to show that I am ready to be his. At first, he was shocked but soon reciprocated by deepening the kiss. His hands gripped my waist tightly. I moved my hands to the nape of his neck, wanting to pull him closer. Sensing the action, he pulled my bottom lip between his. The moment his tongue entered and touched mine, my heart soared. His tongue massaged mine and a barely audible moan escaped. The kiss quickly escalated from timid to intense, as we couldn't get enough of each other.

When we pulled away, his eyes sparkled with happiness. A large smile broke out on both our faces as we gaze lovingly into each other's eyes.

"It was-" I said slightly panting.

"Wow," he said still holding me.

"I could feel fireworks explode all around me"

It made him laugh," that's because there are fireworks exploding in the sky, look"- he pointed to the sky and sure enough fireworks were there decorating the sky. I blushed to feel embarrassed and hid my face in his chest again.

We returned to the pack house late at night. Lights were already off when Kaiden parked the car. We reached his room door in no time. I thanked him for making it the best date.

"Can I get a goodnight kiss in return?"- he asked making a puppy dog face.

I laughed and said,"I have a better plan; Mark me."

*******************************

Hey guys,

So, what do you think of their first date? Did Kaiden do well?

Comment down below what's your idea of an ideal first date.

Ana overcame her fears and asked him to mark her (yaaay!!!)

Find out what happens in the next chapter till then happy reading...

P.s.: please like, comment and share...

- Sonal