Chapter 24

Ana's pov:

I woke up to cold sheets beside me. Kaiden was not in the room and I was a little disappointed. For the last four days, he was just perfect. He took care of me way better than anyone did before. I was happy and content. But it says that nothing lasts forever and neither did my happiness.

I came out of the bathroom to find Amy standing and glaring at my bed.

"What are you doing here?"

"How dare you?"

"Excuse me, how dare you to come into my bedroom unannounced?"

"Your bedroom? It's Alpha Kaiden's bedroom, you pathetic human."

"Yeah, who happens to be my mate, you know. So it's my room by default. The question is what are you doing here?" I said sarcastically.

"You completed the mating bond!!! How dare you? I was supposed to be the Luna, not you."

"I am the Luna because I am his mate and not you. Get that into your thick head and get out!"

"You bitch! I'll kill you! Kaiden is mine. He promised me that I would be the Luna."

"You're delusional if you think Kaiden would ever love and choose you over his mate."

"Oh yeah? How about I show you how blind you are to all of this? Do you know anything about him? His favorite food? Color? His hobbies? Favorite Place?"

"Anything you say or do won't affect me, Amy. I do not want to discuss my relationship with the likes of you."

"You are just scared because deep down you know Kaiden would choose me over you. I can protect myself but you, you are vulnerable, a weakling."

"Don't play games with me Amy, if he wanted you then he wouldn't have accepted and kept me here or even completed the mating bond."

"That's because you are still naïve about werewolf world. He wants an heir from you. He is just using you and once your role here is complete, he would leave you. You see the kids made out of the mate bond do not survive or are very weak. And an Alpha cannot afford to have weak kids."

"That's it, LEAVE!!! Get out of here right now." I shouted.

"I think you should at least look at all these pictures and videos first. Here take it." She said while throwing some pictures and a pen drive in my direction before walking out.

My eyes turned glassy when it landed on the pictures thrown at the ground. Several pictures of her and Kaiden together; kissing, hugging, cuddling, making out and some of them being cosy in bed.

I lifted the pen drive with shaking hands and opened my laptop to play it. The first video has them kissing each other just like he kisses me. The second one has them cuddling in bed. I closed the lid. It was too much. I couldn't see more.

Is it true? No, it can't be. I know Kaiden loves me. Amy is just manipulating me. But what about the pictures and videos? Are they fake or real? I know pictures can be doctored but can videos be doctored as well? I'm not sure.

Did whatever Amy said was true? Is Kaiden with me just to get his heirs? No, he loves me. Damn why I am even doubting him? I have to ask him.

I was pacing back and forth when Kaiden entered the room. I was so furious that I slapped him as hard as I could.

"What the hell? Why did you slap me?" he asked.

"You have the nerve to ask when you are the one that lied and cheated on me."

"What are you talking about? I would never cheat on you."

"Oh yeah, I thought that too. But guess what, I was a fool to believe you so blindly. You cheated on me with another woman." I was sobbing badly.

"No Ana, there is no other woman in my life except you. I would never cheat on you. Please trust me."

"Then who the hell is Amy Anderson? And why did she know so much about you that even I don't know?"

He said that she was just a friend and he never had any relationship with her.

I told him about what happened between me and Amy. All the pictures and videos she showed me and about leaving me once he has his heir. To say he was angry would be an understatement. He tightened his arms around me and said that these pictures and videos are fake. He said he will ask a tech expert to look into it.

"Where is Ari?" he asked when he calmed down.

"I don't know, no one was here when I woke up?"

"That's strange; I left her here to look after you."

"Kaiden, it's okay. I don't need people to look after me. Besides, she is a doctor. I think she had to leave for an emergency."

"Still she should have informed me or anyone."

We cuddled for a while until there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Kaiden said.

Xavier came in and handed him a folder. He opened and I saw a list of names inside.

"This is the whole list of females we have in our pack right now, Kaiden," Xavier told him.

"I think its Amy Anderson." Kaiden declared suddenly.

"Why do you think so?"

"Because she tried to sabotage mine and Ana's relationship. She had the nerve to say that I was cheating on Ana with her."

"What??? Are you serious?"

"Yes, and look here, she even doctored pictures and videos to make Ana believe." He said while showing it to him.

"Damn, I knew she liked you but this is beyond crazy."

"Yeah, tell me about it." He grimaced.

"So, what do we do now?"

"Keep an eye on her at all times; we'll use her to locate the rogue leader or his base or any other information. After that, she will have her punishment decided by her Luna for threatening her and her mate bond."

"Thank you, Kaiden." I kissed and snuggled into him.

I know in this world punishments were only given by an Alpha but he was willing to give me that right was proof that he loves and respect me as his mate. I don't need to worry about Amy or the likes of her.

They are the people who will always be jealous of other people's happiness and success. So they will try to sabotage their relationship or reputation to bring them down. But they forget that success doesn't come for those who focus on bringing others down instead of working hard themselves. They don't see what they have, instead they look at what other's have and get ruined in the end.

"Manipulative people do not understand the concept of boundaries. They are relentless in their pursuit of what they want, and they have no regard for who gets hurts on the way."

******************************* 

Hey guys,

So Ana was threatened by Amy.

And Kaiden thinks that Amy is the mole.

What does Amy really want?

Find out more in the next chapter till then happy reading!!!

P.s: please like, comment and share.

- Sonal.