1 • J.Hoseok

D I S C L A I M E R

This was started in what February? Yeah I'm writing this little note June the 8th just to say that THIS STARTS OFF PRETTY CRINGEY TBHHHH MY WRITING KIND OF IMPROVES THROUGHOUT THE BOOK I THINK/HOPE

PLS BARE WITH THE INITIAL CRINGE + POOR WRITING OKAY THANKS BYE ENJOY

"This is Jimin. Our newest member I told you all about." Bang-PD spoke, gently putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder, who was feeling extremely nervous. He had been told about the other six, but seeing them in person was something he could not have ever prepared for. Their presence alone was too intimidating for him to handle.

A hint of pink spread across his cheeks as he attempted to let out words. "H-Hi everyone..." He muttered, looking at the floor timidly.

When he looked up, the six members were all looking at him with a certain look in their eyes. He couldn't read their expressions well, but he could tell they were thinking about something intensely.

The first to speak up was who Jimin recognised as Jungkook. "Hey there Jimin. It's cool to meet you."

"Yeah. Welcome to... Whatever this mess is!" Another cheered. Jimin looked to see Hoseok taking some steps forwards confidently. "I think we'll all get along really well." His eyes trailed up and down Jimin's petite body, causing him to bite his lip. This only made Jimin feel even more shy.

"So first things first." Bang PD said, rubbing his hands together. "Jimin needs a roommate-"

"I'll share room with him." Hoseok said quickly, before anyone else could. The other members frowned at each other, and Jungkook even whispered something to Taehyung.

"Oh. Well great. Hoseok, help Jimin unpack his stuff." Bang PD continued before leaving the seven boys alone.

A smirk appeared on Hoseok's face, and he put an arm around Jimin, his hand slowly lowering down to the small of his back. "Let's go Jimin. I think you'll love our room."

Jimin felt confused as to why Hoseok hadn't given him the chance to speak to the other five members, but he was too shy to ask about them. So he just let Hoseok guide him around, until they found themselves entering a large bedroom.

"I've already got a second bed in here, it was for Jungkook but I told him no because I wanted to stay with you instead." Hoseok smiled at Jimin, who approached the untouched bed and sat down on it.

"It's comfy..." He mumbled with a small grin.

Hoseok took a seat next to him, close enough for their knees to touch. Jimin was slightly nervous, but he didn't think too much about this.

"This is weird, but as soon as Bang PD showed us the photos and told us about you, I knew I wanted to share this room with you." He whispered, not taking his gaze away from Jimin's eyes. "I can't wait to spend lots of time with you." But what Jimin didn't expect, was the light touch on his thigh. Hoseok had placed his hand on him, and it made his heart rate increase.

However, he took his hand away quite quickly, before standing up. "We should unpack your stuff."

His heart was racing, and he couldn't recover from what he had just experienced. Already, Hoseok was getting close to him?

It took a few seconds before he returned to reality. All he could do was stutter. "R-right." He then stood up to get his large, matte black suitcase, before lifting it onto his bed.

Hoseok stood by him as he opened it, revealing a ton of folded up clothes. "There's your wardrobe just there." He pointed out.

"Okay." Jimin nodded. He really didn't want to be seen unpacking. "B-but you don't have to help me. I can do it."