8 • Caught 🍆

3.31K HOW WTF I LOVE YOU LITERALLY EVERY CHAPTER I HAVE TO THANK YOU FOR HITTING ANOTHER MILESTONE ❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was evening, and Jimin was alone. He was the first to be allowed to go, and he was now sat on his bed thinking about what to do.

An idea then appeared in his mind. A pretty risky one too.

He looked at the drawer bedside his bed, and bit his lip. He was feeling needy, so he opened it and pulled out a bottle of lube, and his glass dildo he had kept hidden.

Wasting no time, he removed his jeans and underwear. Once they were off, he grabbed the lube and squeezed some out, coating his fingers.

He contemplated which member he was going to think about, and the one he couldn't seem to get out of his mind was Taehyung. So he inserted his first finger at the thought of him.

A small moan escaped his lips as he clenched around his finger. This wasn't enough, so straight away he added a second one.

His eyes tightly shut themselves as he moved his fingers back and forth. Vividly lewd situations played in his head, making him moan louder and louder. At this point, precum was leaking from his tip onto his stomach.

He added his third finger, which was sliding easily thanks to the lube. Soon, he was ready to move on.

With his free hand, he picked up the glass dildo. It was cold on his hand which he didn't mind.

Desperately he replaced his fingers with the glass tip of the toy, slowly inserting it. He immediately let out a high pitched moan, feeling his skin stretch around the cold glass.

It was so cold, and therefore so stimulating and he loved it.

He loved how it felt everytime he had to take in a thick ridge, meaning he could keep feeling as if he was being filled up.

By now his moans were echoing, as all he could concentrate on was the thought of Taehyung. Or at least, until what happened next.

"I'm home early, can you believe it?!"

Jimin paused and his eyes widened, even more so when the door to his room started opening. "Are you in here, Jimin?"

The door opened fully, and standing in the doorway was the man who he had been thinking about. Taehyung.

He was struck with embarrassment, and it showed in his cheeks as a deep shade of red. Taehyung however, couldn't have felt luckier.

With a smirk, he approached the bed. "You're that needy?"

Jimin started whining desperately, continuing to move the toy, not taking his eyes off of Taehyung. All he wanted was for the younger to touch him. "Please..."

"Look at you." Taehyung chuckled. "If you want me instead of that thing inside you, you better ask nicely." He tried to remain calm, ignoring the increasing tightness around his crotch.

"Please, Tae." Jimin moaned, begining to squirm.

"Take that out." Taehyung ordered, as he pulled up his shirt.

With hesitation, Jimin pulled the dildo out of himself. Soon he was met with that empty feeling, and he continued to whine as all he wanted was to feel full again.

He turned onto his front, sticking his ass in the air ready. "Please, I'm ready. It's out. Please, pl-"

"Please what? Be more specific." Taehyung was now naked, stroking himself as he crawled over to Jimin. He lined himself up with the elder, waiting for a response.

"Please, fuck me, Tae... Please." He cried out. And at this, Taehyung climbed over Jimin, before pushing himself into the elder.

Jimin cried out, moving his head to the side so he could breathe. "Such a good boy." Taehyung groaned.

The praise made it even better, causing his moans to become louder. "You like being praised, huh?"

He couldn't form words. Not with his skin stretching around Taehyung's length as it pounded into him. All he could comprehend was the ecstasy he was in.

"So tight." Taehyung huffed, picking up his pace.

Taehyung developed a rhythm with his thrusts, while Jimin's moans became more frequent. The pain was starting to disappear (even though he kind of liked the pain) and instead an overwhelming sense of pleasure began to build up inside of him.

He was moaning so loudly, it was like music to Taehyung's ears. "You sound and feel so beautiful." The younger continued to praise Jimin.

But then it only got better when Taehyung hit Jimin's prostate, forcing him to shout. "Th-there!"

His moans were like cries, and his grip on the sheets tightened when Taehyung aimed for that same spot with his rough thrusts. He was going so hard that the bed was now creaking in sync with his movements.

"Fuck!" Jimin cried out. He didn't think it could get any better, until the younger's movements became even more and more rapid.

"So tight..." Taehyung panted. He loved feeling the elder around his length.

Jimin's breathing got heavier, as he could feel he was slowly approaching his climax. He was burning up and therefore sweating immensely, but he didn't mind. What Taehyung was doing to him just felt too good for him to focus on anything else.

Jimin was starting to cry out at the overwhelmingly increasing pleasure. Every second the amount of pleasure he felt increased. "Tae!" He cried out. "F-faster!"

Taehyung did so and moved as quickly as possible. He too could now feel his orgasm approach. "I'm close..." He moaned softly.

Jimin's high pitched cries got more frequent, because he was so close. He could feel it nearing.

Finally, he felt a burst of pleasure spread through his body, and with one loud cry a string of white liquid shot out of his member, covering his stomach and the bed sheets. Meanwhile, Taehyung's movements stopped as he released into Jimin.

Taehyung collapsed and rolled off of the elder with a satisfied look on his face. But Jimin didn't move at all, as he suddenly felt a sense of intense relaxation.

He then decided to move onto his side, locking his eyes with Taehyung, and noticing their pants were in sync.

Taehyung thought about Jimin, he seemed experienced, despite his innocent behaviour. He wasn't sure, so he asked. "You weren't a virgin were you?"

Jimin let out a small chuckle at the question.

"Nowhere near."