4 • J.Jungkook

It was Jimin's first day practicing with BTS, and so far he had enjoyed learning the choreography for a song they had just finished.

When it was finally time for a break, Jimin noticed there was one member who didn't stop and leave the studio.

"Jungkookie. We have a break now." Jimin spoke up.

"I don't want a break. I'm not that tired out anyway." Jungkook stopped dancing and turned to speak to Jimin. "I love dancing."

"Really?" Jimin smiled. "Me too."

"Want to practice with me?" Jungkook offered.

"Okay..." Jimin nodded timidly.

Jungkook ran to the stereo they used and pressed play, before running back to Jimin.

Music started blaring from the speakers and instantly the pair started to move in sync. Jimin noticed Jungkook's skill and was impressed.

The other members returned to the studio shortly after. Each of them were full of jealousy when they saw Jungkook dancing with Jimin.

"Why is Jimin dancing with Jungkook?" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, sitting on the floor next to him.

"I don't know" Yoongi shrugged. "I don't care."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm way more experienced at dance than that baby. I can't believe this right now."

"Quit being a drama queen, hope." Seokjin had overheard this and joined the two.

"I'm not being a drama queen." Hoseok crossed his arm with a pout.

Jungkook and Jimin finished their dance. "You're really good!" Jungkook cheered as he caught his breath.

Jimin blushed at the praise. "Thanks. You're good too."

"That's it." Hoseok huffed, standing up.

He approached the two younger members. "Nice dancing Jimin!" He announced loudly.

"Oh, hi Hoseok..." Jimin trailed off. His presence was still too intimidating for Jimin.

"You learnt to dance before?" Hoseok asked curiously, not hiding the fact he was scanning Jimin's body.

Jimin nodded nervously. Instantly, Jungkook caught on to this. "Oh, Jimin in forgot I wanted show you something. Follow me!"

Jungkook ran off, and Jimin followed as he gave Hoseok an apologetic look.

"What did you want to show me?" Jimin asked once they were out of the studio.

"Oh, well... Nothing actually. I just could tell you were uncomfortable." Jungkook explained. "I'm sorry if you didn't want to leave.."

"Oh, it's okay." Jimin gave Jungkook a cute smile. "I don't mind leaving during a break. And Hoseok is pretty scary..."

At his works, Jungkook burst out laughing. "Hobi? Scary?"

Jimin watched in confusion as Jungkook composed himself. "Sorry. It's just that he's not scary at all once you get to know him. If you want to see scary you should meet Yoongi when he is sleep deprived- which is a lot."

"Oh..." He was unsure of what to say. He hadn't spent time with Yoongi yet, so now he was scared to meet him.

Jungkook continued. "Trust me. Hoseok is like, the actual sun."

"Okay." Jimin nodded, though he couldn't understand how he saw that intimidating man in a nice way. "I'm sorry for misjudging, especially when I don't know any of you properly yet."