11 • Little 🍼🍆

fiRST LONGER CHAPTER WOO

AND IT'S KIND OF KINKY SO

Namjoon sighed at the screen on his phone. There was nothing entertaining to do.

He was sat on his bed, scrolling through different social medias in the hope something interesting would appear. But he struggled, and his boredom was only increasing.

However, to his luck there was a knock on his door. This was followed by a small whine. "Joonie!"

His expression lit up. "Come in Jiminie."

The door opened and Jimin dashed into the room, throwing himself onto Namjoon, hugging him tightly. In response, Namjoon laughed and hugged back. "What is it, baby?"

"Feel little again..." Jimin admitted shyly with his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck.

"Is that so?" Namjoon felt his heart melt. "You're a good boy for telling me." And he could tell Jimin loved the praise. Jimin climbed off of Namjoon and sat next to him on the bed.

"J-joonie..." Jimin trailed off, his face turning red.

"What is it Jiminie?" Namjoon ran a finger through the younger's hair, wondering what he was going to say.

"Are y-you 'minie's daddy now?"

Namjoon paused from surprise. "You mean your caregiver?"

Jimin nodded, with a hopeful look in his eyes. Namjoon had been a caregiver before, so he didn't mind.

"Sure, if you want." He shrugged.

Jimin cheered at his answer."Yay!" And he hugged the elder once again, but even tighter this time.

"I love you... Daddy!" Jimin liked how it felt to call him that. And Namjoon liked how it sounded, but in more than one way.

Namjoon cleared his throat, pushing the sinful thoughts to the back of his mind. "So what do you want to do, Jiminie? But before we do anything we need to set up rules and-"

"Play! Play with me daddy please!" He bounced on the bed excitedly, making Namjoon laugh. "Rules later!"

Namjoon thought of an idea, and it caused a smirk to appear on his face. "Do you like hide and seek?"

"Yeah!" Jimin exclaimed, jumping off bed. "You count! I hide! No peaking!"

"Alright then." Namjoon covered his eyes. "One, two, three..."

When he started counting Jimin dashed out of the room, failing to hold in his laughs of excitement. "Where to hide?" He asked himself quietly.

First he decided to try hiding in his own room that he shared with Hoseok. So he approached the door. But it seemed Hoseok was already in there, and he was making noises that were weird to Jimin.

He peaked through the gap in the door, and Hoseok was watching something on his laptop, moving his arm quickly.

He seemed to be shouting at the screen. "Ah, fuck!" But Jimin was confused as to what was going on. So he decided to look for somewhere else.

The next room that appeared in his mind was the kitchen. So immediately he ran there. But he was stopped by Seokjin.

"Hey, no messing around in the kitchen, you can hurt yourself." Seokjin said, as he stirred whatever he was making.

Jimin simply huffed and turned around, wondering where he could hide.

The next room he saw was Jungkook's room. "Kookie will let me hide!" He chirped.