10 • Divulged 🍼

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS AT 8 FUCKING K

IM GOING TO DIE THANK YOU ❤️

OH AND IM GOING TO INDICATE WHAT CHAPTERS HAVE SMUT AND LITTLE JIMIN IN THE CHAPTER TITLES USING THESE:

🍆 FOR SMUT

🍼 FOR LITTLE JIMIN

OKAY THAT'S IT LOL

Jimin had finally woken up, but it was to the sound of shouting. It scared him a little, but he wanted to see what was going on, from mere curiousity.

He climbed out of the bed, rubbing his eyes from the sleepiness he painfully endured. He found his clothes on the floor that he had tossed their during his time with Yoongi, and figured it was only appropriate to put them back on.

He quickly threw them on and then left, to see that the living room was full of utter chaos.

Jungkook had Hoseok in head lock, with his inhuman amount of strength as his advantage. Meanwhile Hoseok was slapping his muscular arms in a petty attempt to escape his hold.

"You asshole!" Jungkook yelled.

"Hey, Kook, just let go. We can talk this out okay?" Seokjin said with a soothing tone to his voice.

Hoseok, with his face going pink from both his anger and the position he was held in, shouted non stop. "Your fucking bitch ass better let me go! I'm so done with you Jungkook! I honestly can't believe this, just let me the fuck go!"

"Not until you apologise!" Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung, meanwhile, was filming the whole thing on his phone, roaring with laughter. Yoongi was next to him, sat down and ignoring the whole situation.

"Come on this really can't be your best solution." Namjoon sighed.

"Kook, when I get out of your crazy fucking arms I swear to god!"

Jungkook exclaimed. "You swear what?!"

"I'll crack that coconut head of yours straight away! I fucking hate you so much!"

None of them had noticed Jimin.

Jungkook, still holding Hoseok in headlock, lifted his arm up, bringing Hoseok's head closer to his. He spoke to him in a low voice, and through gritted teeth. "Don't think I won't snap your god damn neck-"

"Woah woah Jungkook isn't that enough?" Seokjin raised his voice.

"I will kill this mother fucker. I mean it I will kill him with my own bare hands!"

"You're more extra than me stop being fucking dramatic." Hoseok groaned.

Jungkook spat. "Shut the fuck up."

Jimin didn't know what to do. He simply watched the whole situation unfold. But something about situation made him regress into his little space. Perhaps it was the intimidation.

"Jungkook don't make me crack my fucking nail from trying to get out of your disgusting sweaty pit"

"Just shut the fuck up for one damn second." Jungkook sighed. "Please. Your voice is so annoying it goes right through my head."

Jimin finally brought himself to speak up. "Wh-what's happening?" He sounded timid, but the first one to snap his head in Jimin's direction was Seokjin.

"Jimin!" He gasped. Then like a chain reaction, the other members turned their heads.

Namjoon grabbed Seokjin by his shirt, pulling him close so he could whisper. "Jin. I need you to look after Jimin. This is confusing but he is in a thing called little space, so he's in the mindset of a child."