22 • Risky 🍼🍆

Jimin had almost fully recovered from his original unwellness, and the additional pain caused by his time with Hoseok. As his spirits were oddly high, he decided to play video games with Taehyung.

A/N: With tae's first chapter I saw people being glad it wasn't fortnite well I wrote that before fortnite came out and became popular so soRRy y'all have to survive this.

"F-fortnite is hard!" Jimin whined. "As soon as I land there's people killing each other!"

"You'll have to be quick." Taehyung said, as he watched Jimin play. "Find a chest or something."

"Hey you two take it easy, you can damage your eyes." Namjoon called from the distance. "I'm quickly going to check up on Hobi and Yoongi at the studio so I'll be back soon okay?"

"Hmm." Both Jimin and Taehyung hummed in response. They probably weren't listening.

"Look! A sniper rifle, get it!" Taehyung yelled as he pointed to the screen.

"But I've got no room..."

"Swap it for the grenade." Taehyung said. Jimin trusted his judgement, so he did so. But they were both taken by surprise at the sound of loud gunshots. "Change to the assult rifle, Jiminie! Kill him! Kill him!"

"I'm trying." Jimin said, his tongue begining to poke out as his eyes glued to the screen. But unfortunately, he was killed.

"Wow, you're bad." Taehyung laughed.

"Hey! I'm just new." Jimin pouted.

Taehyung started giggling, and Jimin crossed his arms, not stopping with his pouting. "What?"

"Joonie is gone..." He chuckled. "So he can't see what we're doing."

"Yeah, a-and?"

Taehyung however continued to giggle. "You want me to be naughty? Daddy would punish me!" Jimin gasped.

"Not if he doesn't see. Plus! My idea probably doesn't break any rules."

"What idea?" Jimin tilted his head.

"Help me~" Taehyung whined. He fell backwards to lay on the floor, moving his hips a little.

"Wh-what about Kookie? Why not him?" Jimin thought of his best excuse.

"He's not here. He's with Jinnie." Taehyung said sadly. "You and me did it before anyway."

"Daddy can get jealous sometimes, and Hobi, and Yoonie, and-"

"Exactly, everyone loves you, including me." Taehyung smiled. "So pleaaassee~"

Taehyung was acting awfully childish...

Jimin wondered why.

"Taetae, you are acting like me!" Jimin pointed and gasped. "And I'm little!"

"What?" Taehyung moaned with a grumpy looking frown. "Just play with me pwease."

"I hope daddy won't get jealous if he sees." Jimin mumbled. He couldn't deny his temptation to go ahead with the younger's idea.

"Shhh." Jimin put his finger to his lips as Taehyung sat up. And trying their best to suppress their shy giggles, they edged close to each other. Taehyung, being slightly less shy, was the one to lean in and kiss Jimin.

It started off as a little peck, but soon they were making out. Holding each other's waists, they moved their mouths in sync. When they pulled apart, they touched foreheads. "Your lips feel nice, Minnie." Taehyung blushed.

They continued, this time allowing their hands to roam around each others bodies. They even started using their tongues.

They fell to the floor, Taehyung climbing on top of him. But taking Jimin by surprise, he stopped and rolled off. "I dun wanna go on top!"