9 • Loud 🍆

Namjoon approached the group, and confronted Taehyung without hesitation. "What the fuck is this about you fucking Jimin?!"

Everyone gasped, and looked at Taehyung. "Well I mean I had the chance and I took it."

Jungkook stood up, full of jealousy. "You're a dickhead!"

"What? I did nothing wrong! You're jealous I was the first to get him."

"Actually." Hoseok stood up. "I was the first. He blew me that time we left the studio to 'talk'."

Taehyung scoffed. "Big fucking deal, I've blown you twice-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you people?" Seokjin asked.

Yoongi was silent. Instead he was watching Jimin poking his head around a doorway, watching the argument. Nobody else even realised he was there.

Jimin noticed Yoongi watching him, and developed a shy smile and a deep blush.

They locked eyes with each other, before Yoongi started checking the younger out. He was in an oversized t shirt of Namjoon's and his boxers, so his thick, toned thighs were on display.

Yoongi bit his lip as he looked at the boy, making sure to scan every detail of his body.

"So what, is Jimin just going to be our slut now or something?" Namjoon snapped to the group.

"That's a good idea-"

"I was being sarcastic Hoseok!"

Yoongi still wasn't paying attention. He was just staring at Jimin across the room, who was teasing him. Yoongi simply watched as he ran his hands up and down his toned thighs, as his lips curved into an innocent smile. Jimin's beauty was just captivating.

"Yoongi, are you listening?" Namjoon sighed.

"You're such a hypocrite Namjoon."

The leader's eyes darted torwards the owner of the voice. "What was that, Taehyung?"

"Don't act like you weren't the last one to fuck him." Taehyung smirked. "Oh yeah I heard everything, daddy."

Namjoon launched towards Taehyung. "Why you little shit!"

Jimin gestured for Yoongi to follow him, before running off around the corner. So, completely enthralled, he ignored the fighting members to follow the younger.

Yoongi saw Jimin run into his shared room. So he entered not long after. "Jimin?"

"Sit down, Yoongi." Jimin said as he shut the door.

Yoongi did so, and sat down on the bed feeling slightly clueless.

Jimin turned, looking at the elder lustfully. "I saw the way you watched me." He then got closer to him. "I think I know what you want. And I want the same."

And at this point, Yoongi's heart was racing. He wasn't even going to try and deny that Jimin was speaking the truth. "I've been waiting for you to finally be alone the last few days." The younger continued.

Yoongi was speechless. But what surprised him more was when Jimin turned around and lightly placed himself onto his lap, his back facing him. "Please?" He asked innocently, even if his intentions were nowhere near innocent.

He then started to move slowly, putting as little weight possible onto the elder. "J-Jimin..." Yoongi trailed off, taking in the sight of Jimin's rear grazing over his crotch.

He looked over his shoulder to the surprised Yoongi, smiling and sinking his teeth into his bottom lip. "Is this what you wanted?" He whispered, moving his hips in small circles and keeping a slow pace.