12 • Eaten ????????

#992 IN FANFICTION FUCK ME

ALSO PROOFREADING? NEVER HEARD OF IT

Everyone was enjoying their food. Even if they couldn't stop staring at Jimin, completely baffled at how childlike he was.

"How's your food, baby? You almost done?" Namjoon asked from opposite him on the table.

Jimin nodded happily as he shoved a chicken nugget into his mouth. They were no doubt his favourite food.

"My favouwite food!" He cheered, feeling the need to express his love for nuggets.

"I can see how much you love them." Seokjin commented, barely able to handle the younger's cuteness.

Everyone was now starting to finish their food, and Jimin felt sad that he had no more nuggets. So a pout formed on his face.

However, he had to be grateful. "Thank you daddy, thank you Jinnie." He hadn't even set rules with Namjoon yet, but misbehaving could remind him of it. So to prevent it, he resisted the urge to act bratty.

Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook seemed uncomfortable when Jimin referred to Namjoon as daddy. But Hoseok was in awe, staring right at the little excitedly and imaging himself squishing his cheeks.

"You're welcome Minnie." Namjoon smiled, as he stood up to clear the mess.

"I'll help. You guys go in there, spend time with Jiminie." Seokjin said quickly, joining Namjoon in clearing the table.

Jimin was the first stand up, and run to the living room. He was followed by an excited Hoseok. "Come here Jiminie!"

Jimin giggled as Hoseok grabbed his waist and picked him up. "Got you!"

The other three finally got to living room where Jimin and Hoseok were having fun. Jungkook started laughing at the sight. "Is this really Jung Hoseok?"

"You'll wish it's not in a minute." He snapped towards the younger, before going back to laughing and playing with Jimin.

"Damn you hate me a lot." Jungkook simply chuckled as he sat down.

"Did I like, fuck an adult child?" Yoongi muttered in disbelief.

Taehyung, the only one who heard him, looked at him. "Same." He whispered.

"Jiminie you're so cute!" Hoseok cooed, as he attacked the little with tickles.

"St-stop Hobi!" Jimin exclaimed through his giggles. "T-tickles!"

Hoseok looked at the three sitting down. "Are you going to be boring or are you going to join?"

"Fuck off, horse." Jungkook grumbled, still annoyed at him.

Both Hoseok and Jimin gasped at the youngest's language.

"You better not say that again around little Jimin, you idiot!" Hoseok scolded. "Watch that filthy mouth of yours."

Jimin sniggered. "Naughty Kookie."

A smirk formed on Jungkook's lips. "What was that Jimin?"

"I said you naugh'y!"

"That's it." Jungkook got up, and grabbed the little effortlessly. It reminded the others of his immense amount of strength. Although, it's not that Hoseok needed reminding after being held in headlock by him earlier.

He threw the little over his shoulder, so his face was against his back. "Hey, Kookie!" Jimin squealed, patting Jungkook's back.

"Say sorry for calling me naughty." Jungkook laughed.