15 • Disciplined - pt.1????

Short shit filler woop

I nEVer proofread I think I've now established

"Hey Jimin, can I talk to you?"

Jimin looked up from his colouring book, his lips forming an O shape. He saw Namjoon's head poking round the corner of the doorway.

"Hello Daddy!" Jimin cheered, dropping his red coloured pencil.

Namjoon sighed. "Sorry Minnie, this is quite important. It's about our rules. We haven't set any and I want to make sure we both know what we're doing so we can like, properly establish this you know?"

Jimin thought for a few seconds, taking in Namjoon's complicated sentences. "I think big Jiminie knows what you're saying." He shrugged before reaching for the pencil he dropped.

"I think I want both big and little Jimin to listen." Namjoon said, approaching the spot on the bedroom floor Jimin was on. "It's important for both of you."

Jimin thought again. If Namjoon said it was important, then it must have been. So he forgot about his colouring and stood up, before taking a seat on his bed. He tried forcing himself to be mature. "Sorry, let's talk about it then."

Namjoon smiled at the younger, sitting next to him. "We need rules and stuff Jimin. I need to know what you're comfortable with. What if I accidentally hurt you or something?" He moved a strand of hair behind Jimin's ear.

Now fully out of his little space, Jimin nodded. "Okay, let's make the rules now."

"Well... I already had some ready." Namjoon trailed off. "What I had in mind was no swearing of course, no screaming or being irritatingly loud, do what I tell you-"

"You seem rather experienced with this." Jimin chuckled, making Namjoon blush slightly.

"I-I have done this before..." The elder admitted. "So I guess."

Jimin was curious, but decided against asking any questions. That was Namjoon business, not his.

"Okay what things do you not like?" Jimin asked, getting back to the subject at hand.

Namjoon paused, staring into space for a few moments. "When you crisise yourself." He laughed. "Being loud, disobeying me. The list is quite long but I don't want to be too strict."

"Okay well, the first ones can be what you said. In fact, I'll take whatever rule you give me." Jimin shrugged.

"No, you have to make sure you're comfortable with this Jimin. So we should discuss it properly." Namjoon spoke with genuine care, melting the younger's heart.

After about twenty minutes of discussion, the pair had finally decided what rules they could agree to.

Rules for Jimin:

1) no swearing!

2) no being loud and annoying

3) do everything you're told

4) if you don't, then you get spanked :0 we don't want that now do we?

5) if you ever feel sad, speak up about it! don't bottle it up, it's not healthy

6) don't be mean to yourself, remember you're perfect

7) since you're perfect, you should also never purposely hurt yourself

8) don't purposely hurt anyone in fact!

9) don't go out alone! it's dangerous for a little